Wit and Wisdom

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThePlumber1964

Re: Wit and Wisdom

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:20 pm

Agreed. Not dwelling in the past.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:01 pm

Oval dick that fucks better than round dick that sucks.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:25 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Oval dick that fucks better than round dick that sucks.
Donnie

That sounds like an old proverb... :lol:
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Should be on a fortune cookie. :lol: :lol: :x :cry: :o :? ;)
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:36 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Should be on a fortune cookie. :lol: :lol: :x :cry: :o :? ;)
Donnie

That would be beautiful!
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:52 pm

I just to time to read tnis entire post.

To those that have lost love ones I know your pain. I have no grand parents, nor father. I lost my 9 month old daughter in 1981, just after my vasectomy.

As far as the premarriage sex guilty. First marraige lasted 4 years ONLY good that came out of was my now 37 year old son and 2 fantastic grandkids. Have not really talked to her in 15 years when my grandson was born. I have no desire to talk to her. Lived with another for a couple of years, the best thing she did was introduce me to my current wife of 34 years. ( Peyton Place or Harper Valley had nothin on us). We have ben thru some ruff times.

At first Sex was great nooners, plus 4 or 5 times a week there were morning delights, quickies longies. Slowy making love to let just Fuck then to why try. I could get her off with my tongue, but she could not get me off. Last straw was her 61st birthday when eve. The Non sexy VED did not work.

So in addition to getting a new dick I have to learn romance again.

I am not bionic yet 2 weeks to surgery.

The short time I have been here I have learned alot having even got into with an asshole about spelling and grammar. Yes I called him an ass and made the comment that he was perfect but he could Fuck up but insult the rest of us. He profile has been deleted. I do not agree with the insults and your wrong because you did not do it my way. We don't need that here, we have enough of it bombarding us everyday.

I hope I have contributed something positive the short time I have bern here. It does feel like a brotherhood

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:09 pm

Hugh,
Thanks for sharing. That's what this thread is about. Any ass hole, (easy to spot) who accuses anyone of hijacking my thread is exactly that, an ass hole. Brothers please feel free to share your wit or wisdom, (life experiences) with us. Your bionic brother,
Donnie

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:13 pm

hturner12 wrote:I just to time to read tnis entire post.

To those that have lost love ones I know your pain. I have no grand parents, nor father. I lost my 9 month old daughter in 1981, just after my vasectomy.

As far as the premarriage sex guilty. First marraige lasted 4 years ONLY good that came out of was my now 37 year old son and 2 fantastic grandkids. Have not really talked to her in 15 years when my grandson was born. I have no desire to talk to her. Lived with another for a couple of years, the best thing she did was introduce me to my current wife of 34 years. ( Peyton Place or Harper Valley had nothin on us). We have ben thru some ruff times.

At first Sex was great nooners, plus 4 or 5 times a week there were morning delights, quickies longies. Slowy making love to let just Fuck then to why try. I could get her off with my tongue, but she could not get me off. Last straw was her 61st birthday when eve. The Non sexy VED did not work.

The short time I have been here I have learned alot having even got into with an asshole about spelling and grammar. Yes I called him an ass and made the comment that he was perfect but he could Fuck up but insult the rest of us. He profile has been deleted. I do not agree with the insults and your wrong because you did not do it my way. We don't need that here, we have enough of it bombarding us everyday.

I hope I have contributed something positive the short time I have bern here. It does feel like a brotherhood

Hugh,
You have, and it does feel that way.
Thanks for being a part of it.
Bob 2.0

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:24 pm

Bob Donnie
Thank you

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:09 am

hturner12 wrote:I just to time to read tnis entire post.

Good morning Hugh;
Rumour has it, that asshole has been punted. I have had a few run in's with him myself. In fact if you research his name, you will see that he starts argument almost every time he makes a post. Although he had enough experience, with his ED he could have been helpful, very few people talked to him because when we joined this forum, we had enough shit on our plate, we didn't need him poking at us as well. The members on here can either be helpful by telling their story and/or answer questions or replying to posts or that can start collecting warnings by the moderators and get shown the door... well the computer monitor door. Have a great day. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”