Wit and Wisdom

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Wit and Wisdom

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:19 pm

Nudist,
You are too much! Lol
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:35 pm

To the creators of Frank Talk,
You are truly a God send. This forum is the answer to the prayers of so many men suffering with the cruel effects of Erectile Difficulty. The men who contribute their advice, support, and knowledge are the greatest men on planet earth. I thank everyone of you for your compassion and caring for your brothers. I am a proud member of the greatest support forum on this planet. The advice, support, and brotherly concern you show are priceless. I have made friendships for life. I am honoured to be one of you.
Your bionic brother,
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:19 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:To the creators of Frank Talk,
You are truly a God send. This forum is the answer to the prayers of so many men suffering with the cruel effects of Erectile Difficulty. The men who contribute their advice, support, and knowledge are the greatest men on planet earth. I thank everyone of you for your compassion and caring for your brothers. I am a proud member of the greatest support forum on this planet. The advice, support, and brotherly concern you show are priceless. I have made friendships for life. I am honoured to be one of you.
Your bionic brother,
Donnie

Donnie,
As usual, very well said. I agree completely.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:02 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:To the creators of Frank Talk,
Your bionic brother,
Donnie

Hey Donnie;

Flattery will get you everywhere!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:21 pm

I have been asked by well meaning people, how I can speak so freely about sexual matters. As a man who has a compassion for others, it is only natural for me to share details concerning my ED and how I am dealing with it. Now that I am implanted my ED is non existent. It was a difficult decision for me to have my surgery but I had no other options. Wonderful caring men here at Frank Talk helped ease my anxiety and were there for me every step of the way. Assuring me that what I was experiencing was normal and part of the process. I speak frankly about sex and my implant, even how pleased I am with the results. I post pictures of myself to encourage guys who were in the same position I was in when I was considering my implant. I speak frankly to guys because guys need an outlet to be guys. Without gasps from their partners at such language. I love my big dick and fucking is incredible. Hang well, my brothers.
Donnie

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:09 pm

Well said Donnie.....I think it's amazing to be able to express all the trials and tribulations of ED and implants on here and to have somewhere to go when looking for moral and practical support from like minded individuals.
All round winning!! :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Ahappigui

Postby Ahappigui » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:42 am

There isn't any reason to run away from the truth. We are addressing a contingent of men with similar problems and if we are able to make another man feel comfortable with the fact he is not alone on issues, then we are doing something to help one another. God knows, we need all the compassion we can give and get in a topsy turvy world. We are men who have the same biological equipment and it isn't a big deal to reveal! It seems to be the order of the day to be open about sexual matters....I enjoyed two pieces of live theatre which were very graphic within the past week. As you know the majority of those who enjoy such culture are the older generation like ourselves. Twenty years ago the language would have been frowned upon by an older audience....not today....the audience rolls with the lingo and are very accepting. Similar circumstances!

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:13 am

Donnie,
Thank you for being such an open. caring and sharing guy. I think men (and maybe women, too) who do not have ED look down on those of us who do or have had issues as being lesser men. I think it is the opposite. We were dealt less than ideal situations and have fought like men to get what we want.

I have to confess that outside of this group I haven't found any situations where I bring up ED to my friends or family. There are a few guys who I have known who heard they had Prostate Cancer and being I had it, I let them know I am happy to discuss my experience with them. Inevitably one of the questions is about ED and another is about a decrease in penis size. I have been very open with these guys telling them about my situation. My dentist had it about the same time as me so I will mention my implant to him when I see him in November and if he want to see it, I will show it.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:36 am

I will gladly show my implant too anyone who wishes to see it. In a proper setting, I will let them operate it and answer any and all questions. I will help anyone I can to ease their anxieties concerning an implant.
Donnie

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:05 pm

I love my thread! On it I am free to make you laugh or share a concern. You are encouraged to do the same. Recently. I have met some incredible guys in the chat room and had some interesting private chats as well (very interesting). It is good to connect as men to our fellow brothers and discuss anytinhg we choose too. There is one concern I have to address. Many times as I'm checking the room I try to have a conversation with a brother who left the room but didn't sign out. I'm afraid I'm guilty of this as well. Let's try to remember that when we leave the room for an extended period of time to punch 2 buttons. Exit room and then sign out. We can always sign back in. I'm sure I'm not the only who has been a party to this frustration. In brotherly love,
Donnie

Return to “Implants”