Wit and Wisdom

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Wit and Wisdom

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:36 pm

I've talked to many great guys and made new relationships with men who are or we're dealing with the issue of erectile difficulty. Their advice and support has been priceless. This thread will give you the opportunity to share your 'Wit (unless your dry as toast) and your wisdom (your journey) in an open and a 'frank' dialog .

I will be the first,
If your suffering with ED. You are not alone. On FT you are free to share and ask any 'guy' questions without judgement. :o :ugeek: No questions or advice is off limits or taken lightly as ED is a serious and devastating issue. Not something you can casually discuss at dinner. "I got an implant, wanna see?'
" :ugeek: Your concerns will be treated with utmost respect. Without the encouragement and 'life stories' of my FT brothers , I would probably not have gotten an implant. The thought terrified me. :shock: Now I am so excited about this marvel of modern medicine. I would love to hear your 'Wit and Wisdom. Let's make this work. :)
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Jimbruski

Re: Wit and Wisdom

Postby Jimbruski » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:28 pm

WIT:

I have suffered with ED for about 7 years and Peyronies for 3 years. When asked by my surgeon which way my Peyronies "bent", I told him "to the left"! He responded by saying "Oh then you must be a Democrat"!! :lol:

WISDOM:

Although I have not received my implant yet, I have selected a doctor, Dr. Lue, from the University of San Francisco. I selected him because he has an outstanding record dealing with ED and Peyronies and has been published many times regarding these issues. He treats every patient with utmost respect, similar to what I have heard about Dr. Kramer. And he has a sense of humor.
Spend the time selecting a good surgeon. You won't regret it!!!
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.
ED for 8 years, Peyronies for 3 years.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:51 am

Just a thought,
Has anyone had an implant that didn't change the length or size of their flaccid dick. I went from a 3.5 yea that's my dick (hello dick). :cry: to an impressive 5 whole inches (Hello, big boy) 8-) . I've thought about becoming a model for implant adds on TV. Imagine the before and after pictures and the slogan, 'With an AMS (or Titan) implant, you'll always 'stand out' in a crowd . 8-) ' Nah, my wife won't let me do it. :x Things have changed since I got this implant. At the beach, no one paid me any attention. Today 4 women and 3 guys offered to put lotion on my ........back. 8-) They gave me notes with their names and phone #'s. They wrote, "Call me, we'll have coffee." Regular? Decafe? Cream and Sugar? What's with that? :( My nudist resort cancelled my membership. They said 4 golf carts had to be fished out of the lake. The drivers said they were distracted by the new 'member'. :roll: Has your implant changed your life? Please share.
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:29 am

I'm in denial. I don't really actually remember the size of my dick prior to implant but it was nothing "to write home about." Maybe four inches. I don't know what the post-implant length will be but Dr. Kramer said "no loss of length." In the surgery video, it looks fairly impressive at the point when he had it fully inflated, so I'm eager to see what kind of monster I'm going to have. I'll take what I can get.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:54 pm

I'm cycling after 3 weeks. Pumping up 25 times to max massive 7 inches (liberally measured) ;) 6 inches will get in (that's enough) :) but not a noticeable improvement in girth, yet. It's still a chore to find that darn deflate button as there's still swelling in scrotum. I pump it to the max and leave it that way for about an hour. A stiff dick (mine) is a thing beauty to behold to me and my wife. ;) Mine wants 'mine' inside NOW. I can't blame her. When you've suffered with ED so long it's 'hard' to believe that sex would ever be normal. 8-)
Later, my brothers,
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:43 pm

You and JB almost sound like brothers...........well actually you are :lol: Good to read that everything is going well for both of you. And now Limpy will be joining the group. I can hardly wait until my initiation!!

Jimbruski
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:40 pm

Jim,
Are you using a VED (penis pump)? :oops: I pumped for 2 years and 'spent time' with the misses the night before my surgery. 8-) I lost maybe .5 inches in length and the same in girth and I'll probably get that back. I recommend to anyone about to have an implant to keep pumping up your penis. I'm soooo glad I did! :P ,
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:11 pm

Rev.,

Yes, I'm pumping and have been for 6 months. That's one thing I definitely learned from this site.
One question though. Did you pump to full erection or a percentage thereof?

Jim

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:40 pm

I never pumped. I went straight from Trimix to implant. I didn't have any length to lose, so I guess it's no big deal. Didn't want to spend 400 dollars on a pump and it just never appealed to me. I have my appointment now for activation, though. It's with Dr. Knoll in Nashville on Nov. 14. Dr. Kramer made the contact and got me lined up with this guy who is supposed to be a real pro, for a long long time.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:55 pm

Jim,
Full as I could tolerate then two tension bands. :x VED worked OK but glans was very tight and hard. Not a pleasant experience for my wife. :? Taking the rings off was torture. But I endured it. Never again. :)

Return to “Implants”