Wit and Wisdom

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous3

Re: Wit and Wisdom

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:12 am

Larry
I told you he was booted in the other post. Tybeeman told me. I did a search 9n his name and it said no profile

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:49 am

hturner12 wrote:Larry
I told you he was booted in the other post. Tybeeman told me. I did a search 9n his name and it said no profile

I know you did... what gave you the idea that I didn't know that? If you had anything to do with him getting booted, the membership here owes you a debt of gratitude. He has been a total asshole for as long as I have been on here and I am quite certain even longer than that. :D

Have a great day.

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 am

Two questions, if I may be so bold... a) how young are you and b) what is the rezume procedure?

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:54 am

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:43 pm

hturner12 wrote:http://www.rezum.com

Thanks

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:02 pm

Larry10625 wrote:

I know you did... what gave you the idea that I didn't know that? If you had anything to do with him getting booted, the membership here owes you a debt of gratitude. He has been a total asshole for as long as I have been on here and I am quite certain even longer than that. :D

Have a great day.

Larry

I have Cant remember shit at times. Sometimes I see something remember what I saw but forgot where I saw. I do not know if I had anything to do with him getting booted. I did talk to Paul about something else and thanked him for booting him. He (paul)told me I would not believe the email from Dave

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:57 pm

Last week, I was so proud to to be a part of this bionic brotherhood. As so many of us gave council and loving support to a desperate young man. It's an honour to consider you my brothers. He is better now but he will always need our if support and encouragement. He is too proud a young man to ask for an financial support. Please consider helping him if you are fortunate enough to have the resources. If all you can do is pray and encourage him, like me, don't stop.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:18 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Last week, I was so proud to to be a part of this bionic brotherhood. As so many of us gave council and loving support to a desperate young man. It's an honour to consider you my brothers. He is better now but he will always need our if support and encouragement. He is too proud a young man to ask for an financial support. Please consider helping him if you are fortunate enough to have the resources. If all you can do is pray and encourage him, like me, don't stop.
Donnie

Prayer is powerful thiing. So are the angels that protect us

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:00 am

A word to the wise (guys)
This is my thread. I started it on October 21, 2016. It is still going strong. My brothers are free to talk about anything they wish on this thread. What I will not tolerate are guys who offend other brothers with snide cutting remarks in reference to their posts to my thread. No comments challenging any brother's integrity concerning penis size,whether it's 4" or 12" will be tolerated. They only show everyone just how 'small' the poster is. This forum is for mature discussion concerning penile implant issues. Not a sounding board for immature comments. No one cares what you think. Please carefully consider your posts.
Your bionic brother,
Donnie.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:27 pm

Donnie
Thank you for the comnents. 2 days bionic now. Learned a lot here despite thge few assholes. That what I like about the foe button. It seems to have calmed down since
Larry became mod

Return to “Implants”