Wit and Wisdom

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Wit and Wisdom

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:55 am

Men in general but especially implanted ones are very passionate and caring for the most part. It is so good that we as men who have never met. However, we have seen each other's dicks (some of us) and really care about each other as men. In our enthusiasm we tend to speak before thinking how our words will be received. I ask you as gentlemen​ please try to refrain from:
1) Calling someone a liar or challenging their claims.
2) Telling someone, ",Who cares what you think?," "What have you been smoking?" or, "Who made you God?"
3) Telling a brother what a stupid mistake they made.
4) Belittling any brothers questions or observations.
5) Criticizing another brothers religion, life style, political stance or morals. This is not the place. There is never an appropriate place for that.
6) Thinking that we have all the answers. Surprise you don't!

We can be men. Civil, passionate, caring men. Let's​ weigh our words carefully please.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Tue May 16, 2017 11:43 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:I ask you as gentlemen​ please try to refrain from:
2) Telling someone, ",Who cares what you think?," "What have you been smoking?" or, "Who made you God?"
3) Telling a brother what a stupid mistake they made.
4) Belittling any brothers questions or observations.
5) Criticizing another brothers religion, life style, political stance or morals. This is not the place. There is never an appropriate place for that.
6) Thinking that we have all the answers. Surprise you don't!

Well said. Too bad we can't make this a forum sticky.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue May 16, 2017 12:27 pm

Donnie,

I like your "FT Etiquette's Basics." They are kind of obvious, but sometimes, we sadly need to do a refresher.

I also agree with warrenw that this should be part of a "sticky" area.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:44 pm

What is "sticky?" Only thing around here that is sticky are my hands after I ate the brownie and ice cream.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue May 16, 2017 4:40 pm

DaveET1 wrote:What is "sticky?" Only thing around here that is sticky are my hands after I ate the brownie and ice cream.

"Sticky" refers to making a thread (subject) always appear at the top of the display of threads. It is used for threads of enduring value/importance.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Tue May 16, 2017 4:59 pm

I'm soon to be joining the bionic brotherhood. I don't know what to expect. June 8th, and I'm nervous.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue May 16, 2017 5:39 pm

Brother,
We are all here for you. The implant is an awesome invention. Erections on demand for as long as you want. It's a man's dream come true. Well most men. Any concerns, or questions are acceptable and never trival or off base. Please ask us anything.
Donnie
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Wed May 17, 2017 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Tue May 16, 2017 5:42 pm

sliphill wrote:I'm soon to be joining the bionic brotherhood. I don't know what to expect. June 8th, and I'm nervous.

Sliphill, try to have faith. You can learn a lot on here. Many people are happy they got an implant. There are some not so good stories as with any procedure, but this procedure is pretty widespread and you can most likely find out from guys here if your doctor is any good. At a minimum, you can find out the questions you should be asking him. Hang in there, so to speak. It will be good, I'm hopeful.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Tue May 16, 2017 6:50 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Men in general but especially implanted ones are very passionate and caring for the most part. It is so good that we as men who have never met. However, we have seen each other's dicks (some of us) and really care about each other as men. In our enthusiasm we tend to speak before thinking how our words will be received. I ask you as gentlemen​ please try to refrain from:
We can be men. Civil, passionate, caring men. Let's​ weigh our words carefully please.
Donnie

Well... i don't know about the opinion of others, but a quick glance at your posts shows that 90% of that times you post, you make an effort to mention "how you have a big dick " and "how much you love it" and to provide us again, and again with your supposed measurements". Even if completely jeopardizing other guys thread, just to post that and practically nothing more of value. But you really care, right?

then, whilst we have amazing members sharing information, pictures, and helping others with a very detailed technical analysis of their thoughts and implants (Merrix, Alibaba, C_lab34, Rglassava, and the other guy who even posted a selfie with Dr. Kramer!!) you come here and state "i just gained XXXX with my AMAZING stretching routine!" . Fine... but, the internet being what it is, and with so much snake oil around, it wouldn't hurt to post progress pics, along with a ruler and your nick on the side, to really show it's possible to regain length with your FANTASTIC stretching routine! right? But no... because "your wife doesn't allow you to post pictures! :lol: as if you weren't a grown men and your wife really had an impact on you sharing a anonymous pics of your schlong to help bionic brothers out right?" :roll:

Your reaction is totally tippycal of somebody which is claims don't match the reality of is situation. PROVE ME WRONG!

Also, just remembered of that thread in which it was discussed "USING A VED ON AN IMPLANT" (bionic_by_ams) on which you vehemently condemned and criticized, just like a know it all that such a thing was a huge mistake and could not/should not be done, only to have a few posts later a gentleman sharing "VERY CLEAR AND EXACT PICTURES OF HIM USING A VED ON HIS IMPLANTED PENIS" with 0 problems and even showing more engorgement from the pump. Where were you in that thread apologizing saying you "made a mistake" and learning a bit more? oh yeah.... not to be seen.

But yeah, go ahead and hate on me. Call me an absolute asshole for telling the thruth. *IDGAF*

PS: couldn't commend Merrix (with which i am not even "friends with") and Alibaba more for their efforts, caring and support on this board. Thank you!

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue May 16, 2017 7:32 pm

Could it be that just possible I have learned a lot about the fragile nature of passionately implanted men. I sincerely apologise to any in my zeal and ignorance I have offended. As far as not posting pics on this site. I respect my wife's​ request that I not do it. It makes her uncomfortable and I honor that request. Any comments to the success of my implant, my size that I was able to regain by stretching were to encourage and help others and were absolutely true. I'm sorry if you have been offended. Please feel free to block any future posts from me. I sincerely apologise.
Donnie

Return to “Implants”