ANY PROBLEMS AFTER IMPLANT SURGERY

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
kemosabebiker

Re: ANY PROBLEMS AFTER IMPLANT SURGERY

Postby kemosabebiker » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:52 pm

stiffupperlip wrote:If your urologist was referring to Dr. Kramer, who posts all of his surgeries on YouTube, then I have to say he's full of it. Dr. Kramer is a damn good surgeon. And a very caring doctor.

No, it was Dr. Eid in N.Y. It doesn't matter. I don't believe anything this guys says anymore anyway.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Dr. Kramer did my surgery and I was really, really impressed. He is a rare doctor in all ways. Couldn't be any better.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:39 pm

...check w/ Dr. Kramer. He does a lot of revisions. If he takes your insurance, I'd go to Baltimore and have it done by one of the absolute best on the planet.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:07 am

I have to add that none of these surgeons is perfect. I'm past the two-month point now. Much of my procedure, Dr. Kramer did an excellent job on. I had absolutely no swelling. The cylinders are nice and deep into the glans. But, my pump is too high and to the left and I'm having to get a revision done. I really like and respect Dr. Kramer. He's a fantastic guy with an impressive body of work, but mine isn't quite right.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:51 pm

Thank God. Absolutely none! :)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:13 pm

Not just is Kramer a great guy but clearly has the best hands in the business. He's seriously slick and as many said, his hands move in a speed and manner that you won't see anywhere else

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:39 pm

Absolutely no problems. Dr. Lue is another very gifted surgeon!! :D
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.
ED for 8 years, Peyronies for 3 years.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:26 pm

stringerbell wrote:Not just is Kramer a great guy but clearly has the best hands in the business. He's seriously slick and as many said, his hands move in a speed and manner that you won't see anywhere else

I would have to agree. IMHO, Kramer is the current "gold standard" as far as implants go in terms of surgical technique and patient aftercare. Had minimal pain from Day One...more discomfort from the Foley catheter which had to stay in for 24 hours than the actual operation. On the day of the procedure, maybe took two Percocets, then an occasional Motrin...zero discomfort within 7 days...Had a couple of questions two days ago & e-mailed him...detailed response maybe 20 minutes later. Will return to Baltimore for my activation next month. Up-to-the-minute surgical expertise coupled w/ "Old School" concern for his patients...btw: if you decide to go w/ Kramer, you might want to check out the Hotel Indigo...boutique hotel within a mile or so of the University of Maryland hospital. They have a hospital rate...got a big suite w/ killer TVs. The hospital has a great shuttle service which picked me up & brought me back after the procedure. Didn't know anybody in Baltimore, so I found a medical companion service to wait for me per hospital/anesthesia rules...walked me out to the shuttle...kicked back at the Hotel Indigo until Saturday...great hotel restaurant w/ room service...if anybody has any questions about Kramer/hospital etc, feel free to message me and I'll fill you in...P.S...take Uber to/from BWI...you'll save 50% off standard cab rates...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

williamb

Postby williamb » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:48 pm

I used the Lite Rail from BWI to the hotel, the "street car" type train and the cost was $1.70 each but I got the Senior ticket going back to the airport and that was $0.70 per person. Got off at the convention center stop , 1 block from the Days Inn. Also used the Medical Center shuttle. The front desk at Days Inn can inform you about the Lite Rail and will call the shuttle for you. Also Connie at Dr. Kramer's office is a lot of help. They have a good set up in Baltimore , you just need to ask and someone will help you.
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

stiffupperlip

Postby stiffupperlip » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:01 pm

Williamb, did you have surgery with Dr. Kramer? I thought Dr. Cornell did your implant.
22cm Titan No RTE's Dr. Kramer Oct 2016

Return to “Implants”