JB's implant journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
longdayze

Re: JB's implant journal

Postby longdayze » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:42 am

Jon, I dont think you were bitching, I'm in the same boat. I've read so many post when the patient immediately starts second guessing the pump placement, length, girth, bruising, swelling, you name it, hell I've done it, only to have their doctor tell them to be patient and all would be well. And, from what I've read, I think most issues do resolve themselves, but not all. As patients all we can do is research the implant options, search for the doctor we feel will give us the best outcome, a short prayer and hope our decision was the correct one.
Let's both keep our fingers crossed for a great outcome, we've done everything possible on our end and time will only tell.
SAM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:02 am

Thanks Sam :D
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

williamb

Postby williamb » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:53 pm

Jon, besides putting the pump my little lower I am not sure what he did to fix it, I slept through the operation and I did not ask afterwards. My original implant was too short and he installed a full 2" longer implant during the revision than what I had originally. It is better, not perfect but better.
Dave
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

joe456

Postby joe456 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:50 am

Congrats heal well Keep us posted
none

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:59 am

Just checking up on you Rev. Give me some 'good news'. ''Don't want to hear 'no bad news'' (The Whiz) :) :)
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:35 am

Rev. Donnie, my friend,

I can't give totally good news. I wish I could.

I'm taking two sitz baths a day. The swelling of the scrotum has gone down, but I'm not real sure what's going on inside there. There is still a sore spot I can feel when pressure is applied such as bending over, sitting for a while, etc. The pump is gathered with the left side of my junk, but not totally in the middle or far down the scrotum. It is stitched to the scrotum so I don't really know what impact the next few weeks will have.

Right now there is no way I could inflate. There is so much stuff, whatever stuff, surrounding the pump and above it that I can't get a good grip on it without pain. Theoretically, it will end up hanging in the center, independent of my balls and other stuff. It will hang where I can easily get my hands on the tubing to steady it and pump with the other hand.

I still have 3 weeks until I see Dr. Knoll. He tells me this is normal and I need to be patient because he had to do a lot of work in there. It is hard for me to be patient and I worry about things. Right now, I worry about having to have a third revision. I've heard of guys who've had that and the third one fixed it right, but I never dreamed it would be me.

Maybe these doctors have problems with me because my junk isn't all that big. Who the hell knows? I hope to get more positive news for you one day. In the meantime, I will live vicariously through you. Hump away oh great studly one.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:33 am

JB,

How are things progressing? I read your last post to Donnie and other posts regarding your son. It just sounded like you were going thru some rough times.

I just want you to know that you are in my prayers daily.

Take care and God Bless,

Jim
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.
ED for 8 years, Peyronies for 3 years.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:25 am

Thanks, Jim,

I got back on Abilify so my mood is greatly improved. I'm a member of Families Anonymous which is very similar to Alanon. It is helpful. I have a sponsor, read the readings, share online in meetings, and am working a 12-step workbook. We are forcing our son to move out on March 31 and that is going to be hard. We'd let him come to live with us after rehab, but he's been here too long and must get on his own, which will be traumatic for him but has to happen anyway.

My junk is gradually healing. I have a sore spot where the pump rubs against the new incision. I still have some internal swelling but both doctors say it's normal for this to happen much of the time. They tell me to be patient and it will be ok. I sure hope they're right.

Otherwise, I'm surviving. I have planned a vacation early April with my lovely wife and hope to have a functioning appendage by then. What good is a vacation if you can't hump a lot. That's me, Sir Humpalot

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:44 am

Thanks for the update "Humpy",

I also take Abilify along with Paroxetine for my mood disorder. It sure makes climaxing a tough target to hit. But enough of that. Your son, and I can tell that you love him, has made all of the decisions that have gotten him where he is, so he is responsible for the consequences. Standing up for yourself and your wife is certainly the right thing to do.
It's good that you have support groups to help you through this.

Your junk will heal, just wait and see; and when it does you'll love it.

I hope you have a great vacation in April, full of fun and humpiness.

Continued prayers,

Jim
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.
ED for 8 years, Peyronies for 3 years.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:55 pm

Thanks, Jim,

The Abilify shouldn't affect sexual performance. ALL the antidepressants completely shut me down sexually except Wellbutrin and Abilify. The do not affect me negatively and I am super sensitive to those SSRI side effects.

I hope I love it once it's all healed. I will probably end up losing length even though Dr. Kramer said it was possible to keep the length. I ended up with a CX" rather than an LGX which is the one that lengthens. However, the CX is better at making a straight rod out of Peyronies which I had. So that's the upside.

After this second surgery, It doesn't feel like the tips are as far into the glans as before and there are crinkled up spots in the implant along the penis. I can't cycle right now.

Hopefully when I resume cycling everything will realign properly and off we go!!

Return to “Implants”