JB's implant journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: JB's implant journal- Dr. Kramer

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:27 pm

From the pump ups I've seen on FT, erection size looks about 2 inches longer. We'll see. Never done this before. Reading everyday to see how you're doing. Safe journey home,
Rev. Donnie.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:15 pm

Rev. Donnie,

My flaccid state is a bit larger than before the implant but is nowhere near what I'm hoping for erect. Dr. Kramer said I could expect the erection to be like what I saw in the surgery video when he inflated me. That is significantly different. He also agreed that when I start cycling, I should take it slow because I will have a lot of stretching to do. So evidently there is a range of size you get after the surgery. I've read where other guys got some length back after several months. Did you see the surgery video?
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:31 am

Rev. JB,
I'm a JD, Joseph Donald (Donnie). The video was amazing. My wife loves watching surgery stuff. Me, not so much. Since I was with my wife when she had a cesarean birth. Never been the same since watching. Hope today is a better day. Let me know.
Your bionic bro,
Rev Donnie.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:34 pm

Day three after the surgery. Dr. Kramer came to my motel last night to make a "house call." I thought that really spoke well of him since it was during the time I was supposed to be lying on my back. He examined the pump and pulled down on it some (ouch). He said the position of it is ok since I can get to all the parts. He basically said he worked with what he had to work with, a small scrotum. I'm not sure why it couldn't be lower, but I'm taking him at his word and I know mine is facing the correct direction, unlike some guys I've heard from.

I am a bit surprised that I am not more of a shower. I though the flaccid penis would be almost the same size as erect because the cylinders take up a certain amount of space. Evidently not! I'm almost as small as before the surgery, but I can feel the hardness of the cylinders and can tell they're in there.

I guess when it comes time to inflate there will be more growing than I expected. He said it should be about what I saw in the video he made of my surgery which was a full on erection for me. He said I'm really healing well and basically there's nothing I can do at this point that will hurt the little guy.

I traveled home on the plane today without much trauma. I only took one pain pill this morning and no more since. I made the flight and drive home fine. I am tired and worn out, though. Took a nap on the sofa and almost never woke up.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:47 pm

So glad your doing so well so soon after surgery. Only time will tell the size erection we finally have. Whatever the size, it will work everytime. I so miss spontaneous sex. I'll be good not having to jab it with a needle or pump it up and put a band around it. Dude, we'll soon be 'pumping and humping'' soon.
Take care.
Rev. Donnie

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:55 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:So glad your doing so well so soon after surgery. Only time will tell the size erection we finally have. Whatever the size, it will work everytime. I so miss spontaneous sex. I'll be good not having to jab it with a needle or pump it up and put a band around it. Dude, we'll soon be 'pumping and humping'' soon.
Take care.
Rev. Donnie

Thanks, Rev. Donnie,

Sex hasn't been spontaneous for us for a long time. There is one other medication (herbal) that I have to take in order to have an orgasm. That medication raises your blood pressure and makes you a bit nervous and anxious and it prevents sleep, so for quite some time now, I and the missus have been scheduling sex in the morning time. It's not so bad. There's not much spontaneity in our lives anyway. Things are pretty routine and we are tied down by the very difficult situation of having a 37-year-old son who is an alcoholic, depressed, anxiety, social anxiety, ADD and oppositional live with us. But, I am OK with scheduled sex. It is not too bad actually.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:02 am

Day four,

Slept last night without the jock strap. Things went pretty well. On day three and four, after taking a flight and driving home, I am a bit sorer but it is quite tolerable. I think all the sitting which causes things to squeeze together, may have added to the situation but I think it is normal for swelling and bruising to appear the first few days after the surgery. Anyway, I have some minor bruising but still no swelling. For the most part, I am going to lounge around much for the next few days. Hell, who am I kidding, I lounge around a bit anyway!

Here are pics of the bruising. It doesn't show up much in the pictures, but maybe you guys can see it. The shiny spots on the scrotum are from the application of antibiotic salve.
20161015_211354.jpg
20161015_211354.jpg (25.1 KiB) Viewed 2368 times

20161015_211335.jpg
20161015_211335.jpg (23.32 KiB) Viewed 2368 times

20161015_211309.jpg
20161015_211309.jpg (24.23 KiB) Viewed 2368 times

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:05 pm

I can see your penis is sticking out quite a bit more, looking amazing for still being 4-5 days, you dodged any swelling at all- I feel like kramer definitely brought his A game. remember in the old days there was a 3 month hiatus before using an implant given how barbaric the surgery was, and you're going to be far ahead of that with advances in technology and technique and a superstar surgeon by all accounts. Nice job, feel good about things. Your video is funny, welcome to the "brotherhood"

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:36 am

Rev .JB,
I had an uncle Julian. He always went by JB. Our parents never asked us what we wanted our name to be like, George Beverly Shea. Now that's a reason for initials. :lol: .I hope your having a restful day.
Take care bionic bro,
Rev. Donnie. ;)

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:55 pm

Thanks, Rev. Donnie,

Guys who are reading, this is day five. I'm sore and there is some bruising, but I'm ok and there isn't a lot of difference, just gradual healing. My doctor is the best, he emailed me last night to see how I was doing. I replied and asked him at what point he'd want me to activate. Haven't yet heard back, which is unusual so he may not have gotten the email or perhaps he's waiting until he gets in touch with the Nashville surgeon he wants to do my activation.

I drove about 4 miles to my office, stayed for 2 hours and came home today. My stomach is a bit messy and I feel tired. After all, I did have major surgery, but the surgery site is good as far as I can tell. No need for new pictures.

Return to “Implants”