DD Bryan. My implant journey .

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
thinktank

Re: DD Bryan. My implant journey .

Postby thinktank » Mon May 01, 2017 4:26 pm

ddbryan

I thought it is a given that guys with bigger penises should choose a Titan. You were seven inches pre-op and that should put you in the top 20% of guys for size.

So why did you not insist on the Titan? Did your surgeon not recommend it? What facts militated in favor of the AMS in your decision.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon May 01, 2017 4:43 pm

I liked the feel of the AMS and I wanted a larger but more natural looking and feeling dick. I like growing from 5.5 to over 7. My dick looks and feels like a regular dick.
Just much larger.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Brian1

Postby Brian1 » Mon May 01, 2017 10:45 pm

Rev Donnie,

Thanks so much for sharing your journey and new life with us. I have my first appointment with uro next Tuesday. After dealing with ED since my late 30's and not having had successful intercourse for close to 2 decades, I've had enough....as if a light switch was turned on. I'm going for the implant and let the person making the appointment know my intentions. Have had my share of all the prescriptions, herbs, VED all to no avail. Have tried shots back 15 or so years ago. Uro didn't know what he was doing and I didn't know that at the time so I just checked it off as another failure. Have a new Uro who is chief of Uro at local hospital. Has great reputation. Just don't know how many implants he does a year. What questions should I be asking, or any advice you or others can give. A bit nervous to go through with all this but reading your blog has firmed up, pardon the pun, my resolve to follow this through. I'm just afraid I might not know the important questions to ask. What should happen that first visit? Any advice is so appreciated. I'm so ready to get the process started. Thanks for listening
Born 1958. AMS CX - 18cm + 2cm RTEs. Implanted 5/22/17 by Dr John Carroll Of SE Mass. ED for 20 years Venous leak. Tried all PDE5 drugs with little success.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Tue May 02, 2017 1:19 am

when I spoke to my local urologist, I stated: "I understand that 80% of implants in the USA are done by 7 surgeons" "could you please refer me to one of those ?" And then you might just consider making an appointment with Eid in NYC or Kramer in Baltimore (I chose Eid, even though my local urologist suggested a well respected high volume surgeon on the west coast). Do realize, implant surgery is NOT an easy operation, so you should consider going to a virtuoso -- after all, it is your dick we are talking about (not some less important body part like your heart or hip or knee, etc)
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:45 am

Due to income restrictions, I could not afford to travel anywhere to find a 'superstar' surgeon. I put my dick in the capable hands of my local Urologist, Dr. Edward J. Katz of Florida Urology Associates in Orlando, Florida. Check out your physician. Ask questions. He has been treating me for my ED for 10+ years. He is doing 8-10 implants a month. I wanted a doc to take time, no assembly marathons in 20 minutes. He answered all my concerns (we decided on AMS) and scheduled my surgery in 4 days. My results have been amazing. Absolutely NO loss in length or girth. My erections and orgasms are intense. I couldn't be happier and neither could my wife. I chose wisely (Indiana Jones...Last Crusade) . Do your homework..
Donnie.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Brian1

Postby Brian1 » Tue May 02, 2017 9:07 am

Thanks guys... As much as I would love to travel to either Dr Eid or Dr Kramer, my insurance would only pick up part of the tab. Unfortunately, this surgery is quite expensive, so would be difficult to pay the difference. If I'm not comfortable with my Uro, I'll ask if he can recommend someone to me in the Boston area, as I'm no longer than an hour away. With all the major hospitals there, someone should be able to do a great job. And yes, Tangerine, it's a very important surgery....a very, very important body part....lol. I can deal with the pain, as it's temporary and managed with medication. I know in the long run it will be worth it, just by reading your accounts. I've wasted so much time that I cannot get back. I don't want to lose any more. Unfortunately, life is way too short. Hopefully I'll be satisfied with my local Uro/surgeon and can proceed locally. On the first visit with Uro, do they usually do the doppler, and other tests that day? I am so anxious to get the ball rolling. Don't know what to expect. Again, thanks for your replies. I have alot to learn and have been reading, reading and more reading for a month now.... so much....so many different stories, but 99% are happy they had it done and would do it again....very reassuring. This forum is great....wish I had stumbled upon it long ago. Might have had this all behind me. Thanks again!!
Born 1958. AMS CX - 18cm + 2cm RTEs. Implanted 5/22/17 by Dr John Carroll Of SE Mass. ED for 20 years Venous leak. Tried all PDE5 drugs with little success.

thinktank

Postby thinktank » Tue May 02, 2017 3:36 pm

Is it a consensus among Titan owners and AMS owners that the AMS has "a larger but more natural looking and feeling dick" as Donnie states?????

Donnie, did you have an opportunity to see and feel a Titan and AMS implant on any of the guys.

I hate to belabor this point, but I do think other Titan and AMS implantees need to chime in as to the natural look and feel of their respective new dicks. Should we start a new thread on the most natural looking and feeling implant on the market??????

Those of us who are thinking about implants would benefit.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue May 02, 2017 3:42 pm

I have never felt another implant at all. Titan or AMS. I wish I had had the opportunity to. That's why I'm offering a 'show and tell' at my home in the Orlando, Florida area. Strictly educational. PM if interested.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Tue May 02, 2017 9:05 pm

Thinktank: I think that the consensus seems to be that the AMS is softer in the harder state and the Titan is harder in the harder state. As the owner of a Titan, my flaccid penis is definitely larger than my old flaccid ever was. Also, it always looks and feels like a "halfie."

So I guess you could say that I have a larger but LESS natural looking and feeling penis. Do I prefer it that way? Absolutely!
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri May 05, 2017 11:39 am

Guys,
Titan men love their Titans. AMS men love their AMS. Our dicks​ didn't work. Now they do. Everytime!
Donnie

Return to “Implants”