DD Bryan. My implant journey .

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jonbaldbg

Re: DD Bryan. My implant journey .

Postby jonbaldbg » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:31 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Wow. 57 days already!
Thanks to my incredible Urologist and my brothers at FT this implant is now a reality. Thank God, I have had no complications and my new dick is working great. :) My prayers are with my brothers whose journeys have been and may still be difficult. I am anxiously waiting to hear some 'good reports'! :) Your bionic brother,
Donnie

Well, Donnie I guess I already told you I'm going to have a revision to relocate some tubing and the pump. So, I'm not out of the water. Also, the head is still sore where the tips of the extenders are. I hope that gets better because it is a good bit sensitive. Probably will get better over time as I continue to cycle.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:26 pm

Did you lose any erect length from this procedure?
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

backup2014

Postby backup2014 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:48 am

Hello DD, I was implanted dec 2014 by Dr Knoll. As you have already discovered he is a great guy. My surgery went well, so relax, you have made a good choice. I wasn't crazy about the infrapubic approach but that is his procedure and he is the doctor not me. I had some inflammation for about three months which left me very sore. But since that went away all is fine. I would do it again in a heart beat. Be blessed my Friend.
73, Married to my childhood sweetheart, retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM. Feel free to PM me anytime.

FlaDon

Postby FlaDon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:03 pm

Jon,
Just so you know....the extenders are placed at the base of the cylinders (inside your body against your pelvic bone) and not at the head of the penis. The tips of the cylinders at the head do remain hard....they are made that way and will not soften when you deflate. So that is what you are feeling. Also, as you cycle, and go through inflating and deflating, you may feel a bit of pain when pumping up to max. That is to be expected as you are stretching the internal capsulation that occurs around the cylinder, but that is a good thing which helps you maintain length and provide room for the cylinders to expand when inflating. This lessens in time, and may even become "pleasurable" in a way when you feel the stretching happen. You're still WAY early in your healing, we all heal at different rates, so don't expect everyone else's experiences to be your own.
63, Central Florida area, ED for two years. Implanted with Coloplast Titan Touch (22 cm w/ no RTE's) March 23, 2015 in Daytona Beach by Dr. Martin Dineen.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:11 pm

FlaDon wrote:Jon,
Just so you know....the extenders are placed at the base of the cylinders (inside your body against your pelvic bone) and not at the head of the penis. The tips of the cylinders at the head do remain hard....they are made that way and will not soften when you deflate. So that is what you are feeling. Also, as you cycle, and go through inflating and deflating, you may feel a bit of pain when pumping up to max. That is to be expected as you are stretching the internal capsulation that occurs around the cylinder, but that is a good thing which helps you maintain length and provide room for the cylinders to expand when inflating. This lessens in time, and may even become "pleasurable" in a way when you feel the stretching happen. You're still WAY early in your healing, we all heal at different rates, so don't expect everyone else's experiences to be your own.

Thanks, FlaDon,

I wasn't trying to imply that the RTEs are in the glans and I was aware they remain hard. I just wondered if the pain was normal. Dr. Kramer wrote me back and did say that it is normal but he also said I could ease up a little on the cycling if I chose to. I definitely do want to stretch and get back my length though, definitely!!
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:28 pm

Wow. 67 days since my implant and my sex life has been great. :) I am pumping up quicker to a good hard. Having a bigger flaccid is a plus but being able to have a dick that works every time is awesome! 8-) I'm still cycling every morning at breakfast 5am (pump up in shower) and staying 'up' for an hour. I thank God for FT and my implant! ;) I see my Urologist (surgeon) next week to thank him for everything. Pump well my brothers, :roll:
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:34 pm

Atta way Donnie,

You are obviously really enjoying your new toy!! I'm happy for you and your wife.
Keep up the good ....work!!

Jim
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.
ED for 8 years, Peyronies for 3 years.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:56 pm

Thanks Jim,
Keep me posted on your 'journey'. 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:51 pm

72 days since surgery,
How many bionic bros would recommend their Urologist surgeon to someone else? I would. :) :) My Urologist surgeon, Dr. Edward Kata, of Florida Urology Associates in Orlando, did an awesome job and I am quite pleased. ;) Has anyone else had implant surgery by Dr. Kata? Proudly and happily bionic! 8-)

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:04 pm

Day 73,
Today I have a follow up with my Urologist surgeon. I have had absolutely no complications with my implant. :) If I chose to recommend this surgeon based on my positive outcome, and I do, that is my business. 8-) I can't wait to thank him for changing my life! :D

Return to “Implants”