Feeling the presence of the implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dg_moore

Re: Feeling the presence of the implant

Postby dg_moore » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:07 pm

oddjob wrote:Like the others,

I notice it when I pee...with the oft described post-pee dribble...

I also notice it in the gym when doing fast paced interval training sessions...the deflated penis somehow goes from the "down-tuck" to a 3-O'clock pointing straight out position...

This makes me self-conscious as I don't know if anyone else (like the ladies) take notice of what appears to be a "stiffie" under my gym shorts...

Joe

Anybody taking the time to scope out your package in the gym may be up to no good. Just sayin'...
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:35 pm

radioradio wrote:Wondering if you ever get to the point that you are completely unaware of the implant from a tactile sense when flaccid -- when you're not "using it" -- throughout the day.

There are days when I do not notice it all, then some days I do. Today was a "do" day. Just was aware of it enough to remember dick is there and enjoyable. Some days I notice it when I bump into something that hits the tubing. That can hurt.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:30 pm

oddjob wrote:Like the others,

I notice it when I pee...with the oft described post-pee dribble...

I also notice it in the gym when doing fast paced interval training sessions...the deflated penis somehow goes from the "down-tuck" to a 3-O'clock pointing straight out position...

This makes me self-conscious as I don't know if anyone else (like the ladies) take notice of what appears to be a "stiffie" under my gym shorts...

Joe

I have found an athletic supporter or a jockstrap holds me in an upright position flat against my belly. You might try that, or a pair of briefs with lots of support, to keep things better "organized".

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

oddjob

Postby oddjob » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:38 pm

Lost Sheep

I do need to get a jock-strap or briefs with more support...right now, the 100% cotton fruit of the loom "tighty-whities" get sweat soaked and allow the penis to reposition during the workout.

Joe
Implanted with AMS 700 LGX on July 29, 2016 by Dr. Stackhouse Tripler Army Medical Center
59 yr old type II diabetic with artificial aortic heart valve

Return to “Implants”