First Time Inflating/AMS CX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
olerunner

First Time Inflating/AMS CX

Postby olerunner » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:30 pm

Hello friends,

I was left partially inflated post surgery, I went to my Doc today for my first inflate. I was hoping to gain some length on first inflation but that did not happen. I am at least 1 inch shorter than my pre-surgery stretch measurement. Will the CX give me that inch back over time or should I have gotten some of the length back today? Hoping I have not lost that! I did not begin with enough to lose :)...thanks for your thoughts!

dg_moore

Re: First Time Inflating/AMS CX

Postby dg_moore » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:10 pm

olerunner wrote:Hello friends,

I was left partially inflated post surgery, I went to my Doc today for my first inflate. I was hoping to gain some length on first inflation but that did not happen. I am at least 1 inch shorter than my pre-surgery stretch measurement. Will the CX give me that inch back over time or should I have gotten some of the length back today? Hoping I have not lost that! I did not begin with enough to lose :)...thanks for your thoughts!

It could take several months before you regain your length. Just be patient and cycle as instructed.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:31 am

olerunner ... you have to remember why you have the CX model (usually scar tissue) ... so the CX model does not expand in length ... only girth. As DJ says ... it takes month of pumping to achieve the best results ...
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:11 pm

I'll see Dr. Wednesday. Can't wait to see and feel' my buddy' (he just hangs around) all pumped up. Check out my thread. DD Bryan. My implant journey.
Rev. Donnie .
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”