Videos?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
David_R

Videos?

Postby David_R » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:55 pm

I have seen online several videos from Dr. Eid that show ordinary-looking men with ordinary-looking penises inflating and deflating (sometimes he does it, but usually it's the man himself -- no faces are shown).

For Dr. Kramer all the videos I have been able to find show him performing a surgery. I haven't seen anything from him like Dr. Eids's videos I mentioned above.

Does anybody know if he has any online?

stringerbell

Re: Videos?

Postby stringerbell » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:59 pm

Kramer does seem to show almost exclusively the surgery. He has a man on here (dirtman?) I think- who posted a video of himself inflating and deflating, and if I'm not mistaken he had Kramer do his.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:28 pm

stringerbell wrote:He has a man on here (dirtman?) I think- who posted a video of himself inflating and deflating, and if I'm not mistaken he had Kramer do his.

If my memory is correct, this is a "video" (actually a slide show) of dirtman's pictures (and dirtman's great success!).

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:08 pm

Dirtman1993 here and the inflate video didn't turn out well due to my weight. I did go back to Dr. Kramer for the 1st inflate and another time as I was having problems with deflating. I suggest you go back to the doctor as I am very glad I made that decision as he found I still had some swelling. Inflating is not a problem once swelling is gone and the only thing I noticed is the skin had an unusual sensation for about 2 months and it lessened every day. I still try to inflate twice every day and will till the normal size returns or the 2 yr. mark hits.

Good luck and if you have questions just ask or check out "My journey" here under implants. It may answer a lot of questions. Next picture around August 8 or so as the will be my 6 month mark since implant.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Return to “Implants”