Day 134 post implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Day 134 post implant

Postby alibaba » Fri May 27, 2016 12:35 am

The staph infection seems to be resolved and no more redness, purple incision and the scab fell off the places it was oozing pus. The hair follicles in that area that were leaking puss seem huge now but all looks better and I have no doubt that issue is over with.

Once this thing finally started pumping there has been a steady progression in the number of pumps it takes to pump it up. Fully erect has been over 40 pumps, then worked it's way into 50's then 3 days ago 61. One thing that is consistent is that the full bulb gets smaller as the number of pumps increases so incrementally each pump must introduce a smaller amount into the cylinders. A better explanation would be the bulb is fatter at pump 20 than say pump 48.

I had been making progress with the up curve and right curve by bending the flaccid dick in the opposite direction then pumping even though it resulted in a shooting pump often trying to pump with one hand and bend with another but it seems the bend issue is regressing again as there is getting to be more of a bend again. At one point I could pump it up and be ALMOST straight. I'm seriously considering a trip to see Walsh about a graft to fix this. It seems most the implant docs do not do grafts with an implant now. The pump then model bit has no-longer worked for a while. I wish any progress would continue in the same direction but is has seemed none has with this thing. If the Yugo was the worst car of all time, I sometimes think this thing is the Yugo of dick implants. Manufactured on a Tuesday hung over after a 4 day holiday drunk. I've had the fortune of running some of the best and biggest machines from tractors, cnc machines, dozers, trucks, excavators, nearly everything but a crane, train and a tug boat and have never experienced this kind of inconsistency, even on machines decades old with many thousands of hours.

Yesterday and today I've had the issue that when I try to pump it, the pump is hard. I force it several pumps, finally get the release valve to buzz, finally get a pop and pump. After 25 to 40 pumps the bulb turns to mush. I mean like squeezing oatmeal much between your fingers. The bulb feels like it fills, but mushy. I tried 4 cycles both mornings and both nights and same effect. Being it turns mushy, I cannot pump it full nor get it rigid enough that it does not swivel around at the base. It swivels enough I can bounce and flop it around. This morning my wife told me I did not have a dick I had a slinky and that is probably a good description. We did joke about wondering what would happen if I threw it down the stairs.

I'm am going to keep working at it but this thing is going to need some intervention if it keeps working like this. Next week I have a contract to complete in Indiana and then another in California that will take till near the end of next month with the whole crew of us working 12 hour days/7 to complete the contracts in specified time, then maybe if I am not worn out and I can get an appointment, I can head to Washington state for an opinion.

The last couple weeks it has seemed that after I pump it up and leave it a while, then deflate, then the area around the urethra plumps up and rounds out my penis. Makes it nice to look at which does make a person hopeful it might get to normal again. Actually enough to make it stick out about 3:30 rather than hang down. Lasts about an hour that way. Wish I could get it to do that pumped up. Trimix gel has been a waste of cash so far. Warms up a cold glans, makes things a bit gooey mess as it leaks out the end of the penis but has no real effect as far as engorgement. Takes about 2 hours to get to it's maximum effect.

All other issues remain and this implant has created more issues substantially over issues it resolved. The number one reason I wanted it was reliable issue free erections on demand. I called the AMS help line for suggestions and was only told to keep on pumping it for a few more months or see another doctor in Nashville they recommend for all their revisions. Sounded so much like the company doctor that I did not write down his name.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”