Getting An Implant Although Wife Has Low Sex Drive?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cigar56

Getting An Implant Although Wife Has Low Sex Drive?

Postby Cigar56 » Tue May 24, 2016 10:43 pm

I'm currently on injections with Trimix -- and they are fabulous -- but thinking about an implant in a couple years. I am 60, high drive -- she is 62, low drive. I must be nuts thinking about an implant, but life is what you make it.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

alibaba

Re: Getting An Implant Although Wife Has Low Sex Drive?

Postby alibaba » Tue May 24, 2016 11:10 pm

Ever consider her low drive might be due to not wanting to make ED an issue for you? Mine went through that spell for quite a while. She was just holding herself back to keep me from having to fight it to make it work. After a couple years she pretty well convinced herself she did not need sex any more till I discovered why she started to like showering alone. She is 65 now. If I can ever get an implant that works in a more reasonable manner, I am going to fuck her brains out on her 92nd birthday too. :shock: d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Twanger

Postby Twanger » Tue May 24, 2016 11:59 pm

Truth be known I found the same to be true Alibaba. I'm six months out from implant and we've managed to have sex twice. The wife I remember (wild, crazy, and ready for anything) has no interest. I never would have guessed there would be practically no payoff from the surgery but that's my situation.

On a personal note, I've not recovered half the sensitivity from days when things were working normally. Now even when we have sex, I have trouble feeling everything.....its not completely numb but a lot left to be desired. Guys on FT have assured me patience and maybe eight or ten months will see a big improvement in the sensory area.

I don't regret going through everything because, even though I worried about the procedure, it was pretty much painless and nothing to worry about. I didn't expect however, my wife really had lost interest after being dormant for four or more years. She could have told me in advance but I guess thought I wouldn't have believed her -- and I wouldn't have.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Wed May 25, 2016 2:01 am

Should your marriage fail, with an implant you'll find another wife easily. Go ahead 8-)
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Wed May 25, 2016 3:22 am

Cigar56 wrote:I'm currently on injections with Trimix -- and they are fabulous -- but thinking about an implant in a couple years. I am 60, high drive -- she is 62, low drive. I must be nuts thinking about an implant, but life is what you make it.

I recommend talking to your wife about your expectations once you get the implant. If she rejects the idea of increased sexual frequency up front perhaps you might want to ask if she wouldn't mind if you occasionally go to the bullpen for a relief pitcher.

KMeister

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Wed May 25, 2016 3:24 am

alibaba wrote:Ever consider her low drive might be due to not wanting to make ED an issue for you?...

Might be. But then again her low sex drive might just be what it appears to be: a low sex drive. What do you recommend if that's the case?

KMeister

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Wed May 25, 2016 6:19 am

KMeister,

During periods of frustration I have suggested to my low-drive wife that "I should just hire a professional" -- occasionally. She didn't flinch or comment, which I guess is tacit approval. All I know is that if I get an implant I am definitely going to put it to some good use. :D
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed May 25, 2016 7:17 am

During my long struggle with ED my wife was very supportive, but nonetheless her interest waned and finally disappeared. When we discussed the implant she said the decision was entirely mine, and not to think "for one second" that I was doing it in any way for her -she'd had enough. I got the implant, but we've never used it - I had a stroke that took away my libido, and hers never returned. As it turned out, I didn't know it at the time, but our sex life had already ended and getting the implant was a futile effort.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Wed May 25, 2016 3:59 pm

Cigar56 wrote:KMeister,

During periods of frustration I have suggested to my low-drive wife that "I should just hire a professional" -- occasionally. She didn't flinch or comment, which I guess is tacit approval. All I know is that if I get an implant I am definitely going to put it to some good use. :D

You might go semi-pro and save a bit of money. But either way proceed with caution. No point in spending money on an implant and afterward more money on a divorce lawyer.

KMeister

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Wed May 25, 2016 4:01 pm

strongagain wrote:Should your marriage fail, with an implant you'll find another wife easily. Go ahead 8-)

StrongAgain, you're all heart!

KMeister

Return to “Implants”