Seriously?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Seriously?

Postby alibaba » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:24 pm

gingerman9 wrote:Ali, I am going to see Cornell on May 5 for a testopel injection. If you want me to ask him if his non-response was intentional or a mistake by a support person, I will do so. Please advise.

You are welcome to ask. I don't beg for service.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:28 pm

LMCatman wrote:Both my initial implant and my revision were paid for by my Humana HMO. I was out of pocket about 2k the first time and about 5k for the revision. Dr Perito was "out of network" so I paid him myself. My case was "very interesting" and he was, in my opinion, very kind to me price-wise. Hospital and all/most were covered by Humana after my deductibles.

Perito never returned my call either. He only does infrapubic which it the basis to 2/3rds of my issues so I will not consider him even if I overlooked his shady past and the negative things he has to say about other doctors who in their own right do seem to do right by their patients to the best of their ability. I know he has his goupies. I'm not going to be one.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Electrician

Postby Electrician » Mon May 02, 2016 12:12 am

I have United Healthcare and my doctor/ Banner health in Arizona charge them $81,400 .Just had to pay my deductible I think they charged me like 750 .If you can find someone in network Thats good thats the challenge.There are good Docs out there, not all of them have the I am the best I do the best procedure.KIND OF like calling big name plumber or electrician .Most of us have been spank with that one big-name big price crappy service. Sometimes the quiet independent guy that doesn't brag every day gets the job done and gets it done right .
Implanted 01/2016,AMS Cx at 56 had Ed for years ,On the pills (18yr) and injection (5yrs) married 37 years .Hope to use this inplant for years to come.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon May 02, 2016 2:02 pm

Hard to find a network doctor who says what you need to hear. Milam was network. Big mistake. Levine, network. Got the brush off. Ryback was very nice and spent a lot of time at it but said he thought it clearly needed a doctor with a higher experience and skill set than he to fix the damn thing. I appreciate the honesty. Eid is not network and says he reasonably sure the lost length is gone. Kramer not network but says he thinks he can get part of the length back. Cornell is network but told others here they will lose an inch. I am already down over 3 inches out of 2 surgeries. Not planning on another that is going to leave me a bunch of plastic inserted into a pussy with balls and a box hanging underneath. I can find a lot of network doctors but none will take on the project. Ask a few key questions and they tell me to go back to the the guy that did it or refuse. All have questionable experience doing a couple implants a year.

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Mon May 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Well- I think I can end the debate and give you the answer, I know you'll disagree and argue, but you seem like a great guy, I'll tell you the truth because you deserve the truth:
The "missing length" is GONE. All due respect to Kramer, he's an optimist, but you can't "get some back". The penis ends where it ends, the tips go as far as they can go. Eid is right, you won't get a nanometer of length with an implant replaced. The truth that no one ever wants to hear is that implants don't change penis size, they're just fitted. But I won't argue it, you've got measurements to prove it, etc. But no next surgery is going to lengthen your penis one iota. Surprised Kramer has been holding the line against people arguing this "I'm missing part of my penis" argument but told you he can "get it back." Eid's right- it's gone. Live with what you have, move on. There, it's been said. If the tips don't go to the tip of your penis when stretched, then upsizing the implant will gain erect penis vs floppy penis. If tips are into your glans, you're done. Milan, while the lightning rod of your anger, just fitted you. However your botched tubing from the infrapubic is real- I agree with you the infrapubic sucks. tubings curl all around the penis, the pump sucks, and other things. Would never go to Perito or Milam and get that infrapubic crap. But size- lost cause.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon May 02, 2016 10:58 pm

stringerbell wrote:Well- I think I can end the debate and give you the answer, I know you'll disagree and argue, but you seem like a great guy, I'll tell you the truth because you deserve the truth:
The "missing length" is GONE. All due respect to Kramer, he's an optimist, but you can't "get some back". The penis ends where it ends, the tips go as far as they can go. Eid is right, you won't get a nanometer of length with an implant replaced. The truth that no one ever wants to hear is that implants don't change penis size, they're just fitted. But I won't argue it, you've got measurements to prove it, etc. But no next surgery is going to lengthen your penis one iota. Surprised Kramer has been holding the line against people arguing this "I'm missing part of my penis" argument but told you he can "get it back." Eid's right- it's gone. Live with what you have, move on. There, it's been said. If the tips don't go to the tip of your penis when stretched, then upsizing the implant will gain erect penis vs floppy penis. If tips are into your glans, you're done. Milan, while the lightning rod of your anger, just fitted you. However your botched tubing from the infrapubic is real- I agree with you the infrapubic sucks. tubings curl all around the penis, the pump sucks, and other things. Would never go to Perito or Milam and get that infrapubic crap. But size- lost cause.

The debate will be over when I am dead or something is done to re=mediate this disaster. Interesting thing is at 4:30 a.m. the morning for a 6:00 surgery, I had 7.25" in the vacuum tube as I have had for several years post prostatectomy and I have 5.5 at max now. If the bend continues to worsen I may have 4 on the left side and 6 on the other before long. It is shaping up that way now. If everyone is guaranteed to lose 25% of their dick with an implant I wish they would suspend making and installing them. Save us hundreds of hours reading posts that everyone's dick is the same or even gained 1/2" over 6 months. Change the label from you may lose SOME length to you dick better be long because it's sure going to be short when installed with our device. Tips just reach the bottom of the glans, but at maximum pump will go to ALMOST 1/2. Milam did not fit shit. Pump too high, dick is shorter which he told me it would be 3 minutes before being wheeled into the operating room and "we won't discuss it". Biggest mistake I ever made not yanking the I.V. and leaving right then. Visiting with a lawyer buddy the other day, he told me I should sue them if I was told that while under a mildly sedating substance as I could have made the decision to leave when he made the statement. I'm really in no mood to sue, I want my dick back in a manner I can live with. If I'd left, Milam could have gone to the bar or whatever he does as all of his patients would have cancelled that day if I did too and I could have gone home and not dealt with this f'd up shit. Yes I know he had cancellations as they called me and told me I had been moved from last in the day to first as 3 others cancelled so I had to change my plans to accomodate. I am sorry to dis your blessed Milam. He is arrogant and non communicative as is his help. At least I learned he is partly honest. Instead of ass covering when he says "I am going to make your penis shorter", clearly that is his goal. When asked about the tubing since others told me they were bothered by it, he told me it would be buried deeply and you would not notice it is there. If there is anything I notice around me, it is the damned tubing that CONSTANTLY reminds me every minute of the day and sometimes wakes me at night. One thing we agree on is infrapubic sucks. All the people who claim it is superior must be circus hawkers on someone's payroll, senile or dense.

Return to “Implants”