Guys With Implants And Dating

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Xomanow

Re: Guys With Implants And Dating

Postby Xomanow » Tue May 03, 2016 4:56 pm

[/quote]Do women announce that they have breast implants right before you start playing with their boobs? Nope.[/quote]

Some do, some don't......my current girlfriend told me she had a boob job on our first date while having dinner.....it was actually good conversation (also humorous) and it prepared me for the moment of truth......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Tue May 03, 2016 5:14 pm

TEBozo wrote:You need more to do; perhaps get a second job. Maybe she does feel something but I do not care.. I am a STUD and she rides my dick like a pony. Like I said, they get in line

Good for you, mate.

A woman who doesn't notice that a man has an implant even after touching his testicular area isn't necessarily stupid or retarded. Many women--even couples--are somewhat conservative and/or just not very aware of human anatomy, including their own. Repeatedly insisting that women who don't notice the implant for whatever reason are stupid is just repulsive and indicative of the continued deterioration of the level of discourse on this forum.

KMeister

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Tue May 03, 2016 5:31 pm

strongagain wrote:
TEBozo wrote:I've been active with my girlfriend for the past 20 months. She has no idea that I'm implanted and she has massaged my scrotum many many times. She is commented on how hard my balls are.

What's her IQ?

:lol:

At first, i felt so sad and depressed when i read about implants. But now, after knowing where to go for the best results, and understading that people are not defined by their implant or sexuality i accept the idea of an implant much better. And who knows about the future?

I also think, that this is like brest implants. They are so common, and so many girls have them, that they are considered ok for most people, if their size is not ginourmous. (i have no problem with them). So, the same can be said for an implant. It corrects a fault you have, for the better. Is it different and new, having an implant for 90% of the girls? for sure it must be. But if a girl really wants to be with you, even if just for sex, i think there will not be a problem after the initial surprise.

The same cannot be said for multiple erection failures, and penises going soft plus with everything associated with it... Point of view, i guess. ;)

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue May 03, 2016 6:11 pm

In my experience, most women don't even know implants exist.

merrix

Postby merrix » Tue May 03, 2016 6:39 pm

PFracture: You are totally right. I don't think it is a problem for most women. A soft dick is a bigger problem.

ED2013: I definitely agree. Most women don't know implants even exist. So when they feel the pump in the scrotum, they probably think the man has had some sort of serious problem with their balls or whatever, and most likely, in a one-night or a casual relationship, they won't say something.
Just like any normal person who sees some 'defect' on another person will not say anything.
What if we meet a person who has an artificial eye? Even though we see the eye is not 'real', we won't just ask that person: 'Hey, I see you have an artificial eye - what happened?'.
Or we see a woman who has a wig. We will probably think she may have had cancer and lost her hair from the therapy. But we won't say something on the first date when we notice it. It'd just be awkward.
Same for the woman who feels our pump in the scrotum. She will feel it is there, she won't know why or what it is, and she won't say something.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue May 03, 2016 10:39 pm

P_Fracture, I agree.
ED2013, you are also correct. 1/3rd of the men I've talked to seeking implants did not know they existed either till they found out about them on a forum. Docs talk pills, VED, injections, electronic vibrators, one even suggested a butt plug helps most men by you having to keep your muscles contracted so you don't spit it out :shock: , but few ever mention a one time source of revenue implant. I would say 3/4 of the doctors peddling pills do not even do urological surgeries. I know a couple of urologists I saw don't, something I did not know at appointment scheduling time.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Wed May 04, 2016 3:46 am

ED2013 wrote:In my experience, most women don't even know implants exist.

This may be true. Also, it's very likely that many women who feel the pump might not know that's what it is and assume it's just part of the male anatomy. Also, many women might not feel the pump because for many male-female couples the female does not touch the man's testicular area during sex.

KMeister

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Wed May 04, 2016 6:11 am

Also, many women might not feel the pump because for many male-female couples the female does not touch the man's testicular area during sex.

But maybe before or after sex...? ;) Luckily I never had such a pain in the arse in my bed, at least I can't recall one.

Some of you I will never understand. With an implant you are able to make love for hours. Do you believe a woman will think that's normal?
After you came you can immediately carry on. Do you believe a woman won't notice that?
When leaving the vagina, your penis is still erect. Do you believe a woman won't notice that?

In other words, even if a woman won't touch your balls she will realize that your erection is artificial. Why to hide the fact that you have an implant? Obviously implants are not for sissies.

Do you believe women are nuts?
Last edited by strongagain on Thu May 05, 2016 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed May 04, 2016 10:14 am

Do you believe women are nuts?

Definitely...... :lol:
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed May 04, 2016 12:47 pm

KMeister wrote:
TEBozo wrote:You need more to do; perhaps get a second job. Maybe she does feel something but I do not care.. I am a STUD and she rides my dick like a pony. Like I said, they get in line

Good for you, mate.

A woman who doesn't notice that a man has an implant even after touching his testicular area isn't necessarily stupid or retarded. Many women--even couples--are somewhat conservative and/or just not very aware of human anatomy, including their own. Repeatedly insisting that women who don't notice the implant for whatever reason are stupid is just repulsive and indicative of the continued deterioration of the level of discourse on this forum.

KMeister

Any floozy who feels your ball sack and does not notice 2 soft round balls and a third one hard as concrete with 4 square corners is dense. If after 2 years she still hasn't figured it out she is really really slow on the uptake. Might be time to have sex sober, drug free and teach her something as the poor dear clearly needs help. At some point her orgasmic charm is not going to be able to make her living any more.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”