My Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
PFracture

Re: My Journey

Postby PFracture » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:11 pm

Awesome! So great when things go right like this and you have such an amazing and understanding doctor by your side. All seems to be going well, and hope it continues that way for you. By the way, is doctor kramer aware of this forum?

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:41 pm

He is now as when I first saw him and told him about Franktalk he wasn't. Told him he should visit and see what folks are saying about him. He has visited and told me ok to post his photo. Thinks it is great place for men to exchange info and help each other. There are no restrictions on what I can post about "My Journey" as he said everything SHOULD be pertaining to my operation.

He was very pleased with my progress and thanked me for coming back for the follow up. I have read here many guys do not go back and just inflate for themselves. I could have done the same but felt more comfortable having him the the first inflate and glad I did as I learned I still had some swelling inside I could not feel or see. I attempted to deflate more this PM and squeeze my penis and it did deflate more. Less discomfort today and will start inflating Friday if pain inside has lessoned. Without going back to Dr. Kramer I would have never understood what or why I had some interior discomfort yet.

Never rush the inflate, have patience as getting the implant is for the long haul and a great sex life so long as we live. One very small scab left from surgery and once it is gone I will take photo showing just how good that area looks.

If you are up to it, more photos of completed surgeries would help other men and for all of us to be very proud that we moved forward with our implants. Many men I have learned don't talk to their wives and take no action to overcome ED. That is not good for a marriage. Open up, talk about it, and seek help. Wish I had much earlier.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:36 pm

Finally had to courage to attempt past the skin discomfort and was successful. Only pumped four times after the "pop" and was pleased that I never thought of going further. Wasn't sure how long to stay inflated so released after about 4 minutes. Have written Dr. Kramer to see how long I should leave. Will now inflate at least once a day for the next week and after that, increase to twice a day.

Very pleased with the low number of pumps to achieve this increase and time will allow me to recover anything lost. If not, so what as it works again.
Attachments
Saturday Inflate 4-2-16.jpg
Saturday Inflate 4-2-16.jpg (89.23 KiB) Viewed 2544 times
Last edited by dirtman1993 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

archway

Postby archway » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:46 pm

Looks good. I am 1 year one post op (titan 22 cm r, 22 l with 1 cm rte. Your progress is fantastic. Best wishes. One question, what are the dark spots on your glans in the early pics?
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:14 pm

Yes- great outcome. Obviously Kramer is one of the best, or the best. Patients love him too, he always poses for pictures with people, always seem to be smiling and happy to see you. Good luck, your wife/partner looks super.

cincinnatus1951

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:09 pm

Archway: Bruises at the tip of the glans occur when they insert a needle and a long suture through the dilated corposa to pull the implant cylinder all the way into the penis. Mine faded very quickly. you frequently see those bruises on anyone who has taken pics immediately post surgery. If you watch a video of the surgery you can see it pretty plinly.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:48 am

AMS/LGX implanted was implanted and the dark areas were scabs. I believe I caused maybe one or two when the catheter was removed at the hotel as I don't remember for sure. As you can see all gone now and doing very well.

I was asked about the reservoir placement and below is my response for all to read. Hope it may help those with questions.

As I stand looking down it is alongside the left side of my penis. Dr. Kramer did mine and I have watched the video and saw the placement. If you watch the video you can see him place I believe. I did have some minor pain if I pushed on it and that has now disappeared. Photo is of area where reservoir was placed.

Another thing to think about is holding while inflating and deflating. AMS says to hold the area where the tubing enters the block. That is one of the weakest spots and learned to hold the two ends of the block where the release is in the center of it. Those tubes can be damaged and the block is much more solid.[/color]

Will be doing my inflate later today, number 2. I sent a photo to my doctor(below) and was very pleased with his response. Below is only a part of his comment and I couldn't be happier. I only pumped maybe 4 or 5 times and today I will increase to 7 to 8 and leave inflated for 20 minutes or so.

Your photos of your first real inflation look terrific- tips look symmetric, mid glans, with nice stretch and length/girth to the penis. Over 6-12 months of cycling, you can gain tremendous size and length as well, so look forward to that.

The post I have here will continue for the next 12 months to follow my increase in length and girth. I want to thank everyone for following My Journey as all the info here I hope will help those thinking about getting rid of ED once and for all. Anyone with a question, just ask anything.
Attachments
pump.jpg
pump.jpg (78.54 KiB) Viewed 2544 times
Saturday Inflate 4-2-16.jpg
Saturday Inflate 4-2-16.jpg (89.23 KiB) Viewed 2544 times
Last edited by dirtman1993 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:56 am

I have a question for the Dr. Kramer patients. When I went for my first meeting with Dr. Kramer he examines you and stretches the penis to see length that is there to utilize. I never realized how far my penis stretched until that day. It appeared to be 6 to 7" without a problem and was shocked as I never thought I was that long. I do remember now my first wife wanting to measure me when playing (45 yrs ago) around and she did come up with almost 7" but had forgotten about that until Dr. Kramer stretched it out. I alway thought I wa around 5.5 to 6" if lucky and already a little over 5.25.

Do you of you remember your first visit and the same thing? It was so quick and I was very surprised.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:09 am

archway wrote:Looks good. I am 1 year one post op (titan 22 cm r, 22 l with 1 cm rte. Your progress is fantastic. Best wishes. One question, what are the dark spots on your glans in the early pics?

Scabs and all gone as you can see now.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:11 am

63 Panhead wrote:Dirtman, did you get the Coloplast or the AMS? Looks great, keep healing then wear the thing out! And is your reservoir on the left or right side?

AMS/LGX and love it. Fills fast, have gotten better with release discomfort way down. Now I walk around with an erection in the morning or whenever I want. Pump Pop is easy now to obtain.

Return to “Implants”