Pulling the trigger

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jonson

Re: Pulling the trigger

Postby jonson » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:27 am

alibaba wrote:Hope and prayers that all went well and you and your wife will be pleased. Rest, be well, heal well, then use that bitch hard before the warranty runs out! d
Will need to ask my wife if she has a warranty :) Kidding of course.. I did get an email from Larry last night and all went well. Here is an excerpt: ".. Long day but so worth it. Dr. Walsh and his whole team are truly wonderful and caring. He said surgery was a breeze and that we will be very happy with the results. Right now I feel some discomfort but nothing unbearable by any means. I'm sure that comes tomorrow after everything wears off today. Hate the catheter and bag. That's coming off asap!"
60 YO - PC at 49 with RRP. ED and atrophy since then. AMS-CX 21 CM + 2 CM RTE's done on 11/24/15

larrys1

Postby larrys1 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:36 am

Morning Guys.

I got up this morning and unwrapped my package, pulled the catheter and went back to sleep. No problem. No pain overnight, slept well. Not much pain this morning either. I have a partially inflated erection. He said everything went very well and that I should have minor discomfort and quick healing. So far that seems to be true. My wife said he installed an AMS 700CX 18cm with 3 RTE's for a total of 21cm and said I/we should be very happy with that.

On a side note, he said he normally doesn't install LGX or Titan's except for certain situations. I had a bit of curvature and he said that should straighten out with the CX and be VERY rigid when pumped up. I told him length was not as much of a concern for me as girth was and I questioned that. He said the tubes grow as fat as you can stand up to like an inch in diameter? He said he has never met a guy that would be able to pump it up fully. He told me a secret was to pump it up as hard as I can with one hand and then squeeze hard using BOTH hands! I said I can't damage it? He said no, just don't use pliers or something. He said that will help me grow maximum girth. So I will be all over that one. I know my wife loves it thick. When I was having rock hard erections with injections she was enjoying extremely well.
Problems began in 2011 at 51 yo. I did testosterone/HCG/Anastrozole but it didn't fix erections. Pills and tri-mix worked then failed. Had AMS 700 CX installed on Feb 2nd 2016 by Dr. Thomas Walsh at University of Washington.

larrys1

Postby larrys1 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:37 pm

Sorry I didn't get back for awhile. Pretty rough week. Started out so good. Didn't think I was having much pain. Obviously that had to do with anesthesia and pain meds. After that, it got pretty painful. The week from hell right? You other Bionics have been there. Bruised and battered, swelling. Got worse when I tried to walk for 15 minutes. Big mistake. Back in the recliner with ice.

Anyway, had my 1st follow-up with my surgeon's nurse. He said everything looked like it was coming along normally and he (painfully) relieved some of the pressure and deflated me. I got home happy as a lark until...

I had kind of a nagging pain on one side so I reached down and felt near the base of my penis and there is a bulge there and it kind of hurts. I was able to kind of push it in but it pops right back. There is one on the other side in the same location.

So, am I toast? How normal is this? I think I read some other guys had bulges where they bend also. Do they go away?
Problems began in 2011 at 51 yo. I did testosterone/HCG/Anastrozole but it didn't fix erections. Pills and tri-mix worked then failed. Had AMS 700 CX installed on Feb 2nd 2016 by Dr. Thomas Walsh at University of Washington.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:14 pm

Nobody with a dick and now an implant is "toast". That only applies to cross dressers at a tea party rally. :shock: Just have to work the kinks out so to speak. Deflated it may be an accordion if you were a grower, maybe so if you were a shower. Worst case you can join a teflon dick band. Chances are you are fine. Be well man.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

merrix

Postby merrix » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:54 am

Bulges when not fully inflated is normal and a good sign.
Don't push it. If walking hurts - Don't walk.
If you push too hard, mess something up you will regret it.
Take it easy and let it take its time.
If all goes well it will be worth the extra resting time.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

galderson44

DR in Mountain View CA

Postby galderson44 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:27 pm

I emailed DR Karpman in Mountain View CA and both times he returned a call immediately. Unfortunately, both times he stated he would have the office staff call me and set up an appointment. One month and no call. Probably a DR I don't want to go too.
I am 74 years old and live near San Diego, CA. Had my 3 piece implant done 3 years ago by DR. Karpman. Due to MS I no longer have feeling in my hands and am no longer able to inflate. "ANY HELP" would be greatly appreciated!

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Merrix, bulges when not inflated are a good sign? Did you doc tell you that? I've been asking about that on the forum for a couple of weeks without getting an answer. I tried asking my surgeon, but his nurse never let me talk to him about it.
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:21 pm

I can reduce mine to bulges and grooves by bending it in multiple places. Actually I do not think there are bulges, just grooves that make it feel like bulges. If I do not, it has one large fold right where the 3 tubes go around it and irritates the hell out of everything. I do not have the dog ear fold issue on the left side, it wrinkles evenly down but makes a hard left turn, sometimes a 9 o'clock.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

larrys1

Postby larrys1 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:08 pm

I spoke with my surgeon on the phone and he said what I was feeling was where the tubes come out which I had already verified by studying diagrams of the unit. I figured where the rings were is exactly what I was feeling so no worries. I am feeling much better today and able to walk 3 miles for an hour. Just don't want to push it like merrix said. Doc said I can walk and even start doing LIGHT weights, emphasis on light. Nothing where I can feel pressure in my abs. Still too sensitive to want to squeeze the pump bulb. I'm sure that is normal too. I'm just itching to pump up and deflate.

whidbeyjmh

Postby whidbeyjmh » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:09 pm

Well what are your thoughts now?
- I'm working with UW Men's clinic and Dr. Wessells who is chair for UW Urology.
- Walsh heads the Men's clinic.
-Thinking Wessells doesn't do the volume Walsh does but, will find out with phone consult Nov. 28. I do know he is a leader academically, research wise and with trials. Hoping he does a lot of work in the trenches which is IPP's.
- I have @4 calcified plague areas with a distal curve @45° extending into glan- he'll have his work cut out!
- Kramer's videos show him blasting through all plaques and avoiding additional incision/excision and grafts.
Dr. Wessells on the other hand is prescribing I@G with saphenous vein grafts.
Last edited by whidbeyjmh on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soon to be bounding at the speed and power of Bionic!
61, fit no health issues other than freeking ED to differing degrees for @ 20 years// Working with UW Men's clinic - Dr. Wessells.

Return to “Implants”