Cockring collection ;-( $$$

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rdhill

Cockring collection ;-( $$$

Postby rdhill » Sat May 28, 2011 8:06 am

Men,

I have, what over the years has become, an expensive cockring, ball stretcher & spreader collection. I tried it all to keep it up. And I did find some of them
very cool and sexy. But now that I've grown a third testicle, I should probably not use them, I'm assuming. But I still have my prostate massager collection. I'm assuming that one can still use them. You wouldn't believe, or maybe you would, the amount of dates I've run off in horror, when they see my large, metal, Home Depot toolbox filled with toys. :evil:

Thanx,
Robin

barfinkl1

Re: Cockring collection ;-( $$$

Postby barfinkl1 » Sat May 28, 2011 9:05 am

A third testicle? Do you mean a pump? I hope.

What is a spreader? And a ball stretcher? Geez, am I new to all this. It must be tough to bring a date home and have to open up your tool chest. Got a big laugh from your comment.

Have a good day.

Steve
Age 63 married 41 years...2 kids and 2 grandkids. Had robotic RP in Apr 2008. Negative PSA since then. Suffered ED initially from Type II diabetes and then the RP. Had AMS700 LGX implant on 7 Nov 11.

rdhill

Postby rdhill » Sat May 28, 2011 10:54 am

Hey Steve,

A ball spreader is a cockring with a divider between your testicle. A ball stretcher is wrapped around ones scrotum, above the balls, making them tight and stretch your balls away from your penis. Both take the extra skin from your penis for more feeling. I have big balls and a large roomy scotum, w/ lots of extra skin. So both of these devises helped me a lot. W/out them, I'd have to pull on my scrotum, for any feel in the TOTAL ED days.

Regards,
Robin

And yes 3rd ball=pump.

rdhill

Postby rdhill » Sat May 28, 2011 10:58 am

Correction: B 4 the TOTAL ED days!

regain-is-the-aim

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Sat May 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Robin:

The expert! Now, when Paul gets the Marketplace up and running I am going to nominate you for special consultant on rings for the C ock and all. This IS a new world. Thanks for sharing and if some of us would buy- you WILL be available to direct our first efforts. Wow and Woo!!!

This is a good place!

Robin, I am pleased you recovery is going well. Life is good for you. Congrats. Now, if you want to post pics to show how the 3rd boy poses in an extra large sac, please do so. It could help some one; ah, not me unfortunately. . .

Enjoy,

Dick
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

barfinkl1

Postby barfinkl1 » Sat May 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Robin ~ Thanks for educating me on your tool chest. I'm obviously a novice at all this, so I learned something new today.

Steve
Age 63 married 41 years...2 kids and 2 grandkids. Had robotic RP in Apr 2008. Negative PSA since then. Suffered ED initially from Type II diabetes and then the RP. Had AMS700 LGX implant on 7 Nov 11.

rdhill

Postby rdhill » Sat May 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Hello DIck,
I don't consider myself an expert. Though I'm embarrassed to say that I could open a small sex shop. And I do have more toys than anyone I know. I even have a plan, in case I die, for someone to come in and remove them. It's pretty extensive. They scare most people. But I KNOW that some are very helpful,and stuff isn't worth having. The fleshlight was a BIG disappointment. I'm above average in girth and much stuff rips due to my width including the fleshliight and most other masturbation toys. 'I've not found one yet that is anything but for TRULY AVERAGE in girth and I rip it. If I can help you or anyone, I'd be happy to.
Sincerely,
Robin

Return to “Implants”