New guy

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tarheel

New guy

Postby tarheel » Sun May 15, 2011 5:19 pm

New guy here.Just met with Dr. Milam at Vanderbilt on Mon.I am set up to have implant done on June 9th.I have quite a bit of anxiety.I am 49 yrs. old and have had peyronies for about 4 yrs.Hoping this will take care of the problem.I have been following the discussion forum for awhile as a guest.Wanted to open up some lines of communication because I know I will have some questions following the surgery.Any insight would be greatly appreciated.I was also wondering if there is anything I should be doing to get ready for the surgery.Thanks and I look forward to talking with you guys.

rdhill

Re: New guy

Postby rdhill » Sun May 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Had implant @ UNC Medical Center 4/28 by Culley Carson . ACTIVATION 6/10. Also have Peyronies. 404-281-3476 Verizon. let's talk. I was scared shitless B4 surgery. I'm 48 y/o too. I would have loved to have someone my age to talk to B4 surery and even now.

Tarheel - R u from NC? Asheville area here.

Warmly,
Robin

steven

Re: New guy

Postby steven » Tue May 17, 2011 8:43 am

also 49 and had peyronies. plus prostatetectomy for pc 2/2010. i've had my implant for 6 weeks now and already know i'll be satisfied. i had a rough recovery after surgery but that seems to be an exception.

welcome and good luck!

Return to “Implants”