I am new here and this is my 6 year journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
hardernharder

Re: I am new here and this is my 6 year journey

Postby hardernharder » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Great news!!

Enjoy every second of it.

Anonymous5

Postby Anonymous5 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:54 pm

I am 8 weeks post surgery. For the most part the pain is gone. I do get some when i cycle the implant but think most of that is residual from the peyronies
56 yr old-pc 2010 robotically removed mayo phoenix. Peyronie's with over 90 degree curve with mild ED. Trial and error until becoming bionic June 8, 2015 @University of Washington Med. Grafting to correct Peyronie's and implant done in one surgery.

Anonymous5

Postby Anonymous5 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:13 pm

In the US the urologist, not urology surgeons for the most part, have a protocol on handling implants. Over the past 6 years i have gone the entire route of pumping, pills, just about everything but shots. I've had so many shots the past 6 years i was never able to entertain shooting my dick.
Most times it just hurt to get hard, like brutal painful. I often wondered if my issue started with a t0o tight ring or even fractured it.

It takes a very long time to progress through those protocols. See me in 3 months for appt and let's try this pill combo, and on and on until a few years have gone by and we finally say "fix it" but by then many many things change in our lives. Health, romance, relationships and just general depression and a lot of built up frustrations.

For many it is the end of the road, a permanent straight dick. The cost is huge with many Dr visits, trips, time off work and a lot of money.
"Most" men would agree it would have been great to have gotten the implant at the start of the journey not the end.

For me i start month number three, past few weeks i am getting my smile back,being a bit snarky again, very happy, some pain but well worth it.
Would do it again.
56 yr old-pc 2010 robotically removed mayo phoenix. Peyronie's with over 90 degree curve with mild ED. Trial and error until becoming bionic June 8, 2015 @University of Washington Med. Grafting to correct Peyronie's and implant done in one surgery.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:29 pm

I had peyronies and started my journey on the Peyronies Society site. You went through a lot of pain and suffering but you managed to survive it. I hope that you share your journey with the guys on the Peyronies site. I had a friend on the Peyronies site that led me over the Franktalk, It took a while but I wish that I had heard about FT sooner.

Wishing you many more happy years....
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Anonymous5

Postby Anonymous5 » Sat May 14, 2016 9:59 pm

In a few weeks i will be at 1 year. Everything has returned to normal. I am doing really well and have no regrets. I just read all of my posts again and it does bring back many memories.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat May 14, 2016 10:24 pm

[quote="

It takes a very long time to progress through those protocols. See me in 3 months for appt and let's try this pill combo, and on and on until a few years have gone by and we finally say "fix it" but by then many many things change in our lives. Health, romance, relationships and just general depression and a lot of built up frustrations.

For many it is the end of the road, a permanent straight dick. The cost is huge with many Dr visits, trips, time off work and a lot of money.
"Most" men would agree it would have been great to have gotten the implant at the start of the journey not the end.
.[/quote]

True words. I swear they will drag it out till you are about to shoot yourself in frustration.
Glad you have had a wonderful year. Keep it up. Pun and no pun.
Cheers
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

whidbeyjmh

Postby whidbeyjmh » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:26 pm

Still monitoring this site? Hope so!
- When you stated complete reconstruction was done would you elaborate?
I'm thinking I'll have a similar recovery experience as you did due to the following:
- Started to work with Dr
Wessells- but, Mens clinic has been slow to respond...
- Have had differing problems for @ 20 years!!!
- Have distal curve @45° with hourglass.(maybe two). Multiple Plaque is Ossified so Excision with grafting and IPP Is in order.

- Did Dr. Wessells do circumferential incision with graft(s)?
- What were the techniques employed by HW as I'm running across many differing approaches in the literature both subtle and otherwise.
- Did you find him amenable to your thoughts and suggestions if they were pro-offered by you? Did you seek 2nd opinions?
- Was AMS and Coloplast both available (in all sizes) for HW's choice at time of surgery?
- When you said you were 7 then ended with 6" was that pre Peyronies size - since your curve was so pronounced I thought it must be... . Did HW prompt you to cycle device soon after surgery or was that impossible in your case die to your recovery challenges? Did Dr. Wessells devote an appropriate effort on size retention for you prior, during and post surgery?
Thanks in advance/ I've bombarded you with ?'s- Thanks much and many warm regards// Mark
Soon to be bounding at the speed and power of Bionic!
61, fit no health issues other than freeking ED to differing degrees for @ 20 years// Working with UW Men's clinic - Dr. Wessells.

Return to “Implants”