question on regaining size

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tampagay

question on regaining size

Postby tampagay » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:50 am

OK, I have a Titan Touch, 18 cm, 1 cm tips. That is a fixed length device. How does cycling get one's length back if inflating it only increases girth?

pockie

Re: question on regaining size

Postby pockie » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:57 am

Cycling should increase length and girth.

They way I think it works is that it breaks down the scar-tissue formed in your penis, so that your penis is able expand.
Continuously doing this streches your penile tissue and makes it grow both in length and girth.

tampagay

Postby tampagay » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:01 pm

Pockie, I can see that for girth but not length. The titan does not increase in length when inflated. What makes the penis longer?

pockie

Postby pockie » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:55 pm

I don't know the exact science behind it, but you're definitely going to grow in length after surgery.

This happens mostly within the first six months. Almost everyone I've talked to grew in length by cycling daily the first few months after the surgery.

In some cases it's a minor gain - like 1/4 inch, in other cases it can be over an inch. It is not anything major in most cases, you won't restore your old 7" length, but you might gain a bit back.

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:52 pm

why ask why if you already know the answer?!
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:29 pm

I think some of it is swelling around the base that takes months to go down.....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

saytar

Postby saytar » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:37 pm

LMCatman wrote:I think some of it is swelling around the base that takes months to go down.....

I agree...never realized how much swelling would occur around and deep down in the pubic area. Got to be due to the trauma and pressure induced by the implant by the area of corpora buried in the body. That could take several months to totally go away.

One thing all say is nobody has had any real increase in size over what WAS normal. Due to mediocre erections for several years and poor ones in last few you don't remember what it was like as a teenager really. Up until my late 30's mine was 6" most times, but there were some partner's that wound me up quite a bit more than normal and I remember it swelling out to almost 6 1/2".....a rare occurrence, but one fully appreciated when it happened....If I can just get it back out real close to 6" I'll be tickled pink. Don't think I'll ever see that "special erection" again.

That's why I'm slightly pumping a little as it heals, I"m trying to expand the corpora so that it heals stretched out more than if I didn't pump any. But I have the LGX which does over time do some limited length stretching (I was a grower anyway).....................trying to maximize the length and minimize the loss. But most implants don't lengthen any at all (anything flexible should expand a little in any direction, but the length expansion would be minimal with most)....I understand that LGX is only one that is known to lengthen any at all, and how much is up for argument also. I'd be estatic to see a nice hard 5 3/4" each and every time.......that and the cute way I get on and off will work for me......... :D :D :mrgreen:

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:32 pm

I am ecstatic with my 5-q/4 inch...... For 2.5 years after RP I felt like I had a 2 inch noodle..... Did I say I'm ecstatic with my 5.25“?
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

tampagay

Postby tampagay » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:14 am

I'm getting more comfortable with where I am right now. That is not to say I don't regret a loss of nearly 2 inches at this point. I went over five years without touching another person for sex. ED caused depression, degradation of a relationship, a very unpleasant stay in a psych ward as my world came apart at the end of the 20 year relationship. With the depression in complete remission, my libido returned, and I wasn't going to continue down my former path. So after 5 years 9 months I got the implant. Overall the surgeon seemed competent, Rafael Carrion MD at USF, but a bedside manor or relationship with his patient is not his forte. I seem to be at or near my post ED, pre-implant, stretched length which I guess is about as good as it gets. Today is 5 weeks post op, I have one spot on my scrotum that appears to need an additional stitch. There are some odd lumpy areas where those f'ing dissolvable stitches are still there under the skin. In the places where my body has spit them out the incision is healing nicely and the cosmetics are good. Where they are still there is almost like small pimples with a head. When the head ruptures, there is stitch to pull out. The area looks fine the day after removal. I have one rather strange 1 cm lump in my scrotum in the middle of the incision. It has reduced in size over the 5 weeks but I consider it unsightly. I don't care for the way my penis doesn't hang when deflated, it just sticks straight out. Maybe once I actually get to use the implant, I'll start feeling better. I can't say that 5 weeks without sex has done a lot for my mood, but I did go over 5 years prior to now. My 6 week post op is next Tuesday. I don't think things are quite ready for prime time yet, so it might be another week or two. Meanwhile I cycle every day.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:31 am

When you do start having sex it may be a few more months until you start having orgasms.... Be patient....

Return to “Implants”