Stretched Flaccid Vs. Erection Length for Size Prediction

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
saytar

Re: Stretched Flaccid Vs. Erection Length for Size Prediction

Postby saytar » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:04 pm

alibaba wrote:Problem with an artificial erection is we would not need in implant if we could get a proper artificially stimulated one. The size of my penis with 1cc of trimix if by chance it were to get hard is just a hard stretched length of a flacid penis but put a vacuum pump on it and it is much longer and much bigger around. Part of the issue may be if a person is a grower or shower. I understand growers have muscle cells in their shlong that relax allowing it to grow. Dr. Eid says he prefers spinal anesthesia because it allows the muscles to relax and better size placement. I have read studies by other well know docs that say it makes no difference. From what I saw in the studies, they did not segregate growers vs. showers to see if there was a real difference. d

That's my thoughts somewhat............made similar statement in my post. With all the new semi permeable materials today why would it not be feasible to replace the hollow fluid cylinders with some type of this material....as to the inflation medium (saline versus blood) and method..??????? These materials would allow more precise sizing by the individual (assuming an implant has sufficient allowance for over inflation, which could be "tested" at implantation time) based on their own personal comfort level. The major problem I see (which could be addressed with some implant procedure modifications) is erosion by extreme and repeated massive over inflation......the addition of a strengthening permanent mesh "cup", so to say, at both ends with proper design could address this issue. Possibly a muscle relaxant creme while "training implant" or would natural Nitric Oxide arousal release accomplish this?? This might insure a very minimal length loss (possible incremental increase for those that "lost" some original)

That's one of my concerns (issue's ?).......for the most part before the real ED set in, soft was rarely more than 2-21/2".............when really excited 6-61/2" (which was a very frequent thing, and extremely rigid (with rigid nail driver inflated head ). I was always constantly amazed by the amount of grow, which surprised more than a few gals! I could easily learn live with a little (a lot more) more soft "show" if it would more insure closer to the "original" hard item.

I'm new to this "game" so my knowledge might be off the wall......maybe. Just a thought, I'll still be fairly happy as long as it's close and works as it used to, but always open to gaining original. Anyone a more informed "expert" about this???

Return to “Implants”