Implant and artificial urinary sphincter anyone?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
nickanick

Implant and artificial urinary sphincter anyone?

Postby nickanick » Tue May 12, 2015 11:47 am

Had implant on April 13,2015 and scheduled for activation May 25,2015. Still pain from surgery somewhat especially on the head of the penis.Anyone here have an implant and an arificial urinary sphincter as I do .Has it interfered in any way with function of the implant / sex etc?Im 68 yrs old.

alibaba

Re: Implant and artificial urinary sphincter anyone?

Postby alibaba » Thu May 14, 2015 10:31 pm

A friend of a friend had both at the same time last Dec. He is similar in age. Last email I had, he said he was very happy with the result. Completely incontinent before due to a botch job at MD Anderson. Doc said without the urinary one at the same time it as the other he would get worse. He gave the botch job a year to see if things improved and they did not so he went for the surgery and is pleased. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

billylee

Re: Implant and artificial urinary sphincter anyone?

Postby billylee » Sat May 16, 2015 1:54 am

Nick, you might use FT search engine here. As I recall there has been those in last 20 months commit on subject, but as often the case, guys stay with FT only for a while after surgery, then move on with their lives without a lot of post-surgery details. From my knowledge the combination is not rare and more common than one might think.b
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

Return to “Implants”