Young guy going for implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Membrillo

Re: Young guy going for implant

Postby Membrillo » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:31 pm

jerseyhulk wrote:I was about 6.75 to 7 inches before Ed. Now I'm at 5 inches but I'm not positive my real size because I can not get a full erection anymore. I hope the AMS 700LGX will help me to regain what I lost. I went a year or two without any erections due to my body building a tolerance to the Ed medications and injections, they no longer effective with me. Membrillo your surgery is coming up, someone told me using the VED device before surgery can help with increasing length? You ever heard of this? Can't wait to hear your results bro. I'm looking forward to mine. Take care.

i used the ved the last 7 months but not every day and it was worst for me. I lost about 0,8mm in those months so i have lost the most of my size in the last year of my ED and using the ved.
the ved worsens my erections for 3 days after it use. Hope i dont lose much length and recover my girth... i was 14,5cm in girth before ED , and 13cm now...

jerseyhulk

Postby jerseyhulk » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:22 am

Membrillo wrote:
jerseyhulk wrote:I was about 6.75 to 7 inches before Ed. Now I'm at 5 inches but I'm not positive my real size because I can not get a full erection anymore. I hope the AMS 700LGX will help me to regain what I lost. I went a year or two without any erections due to my body building a tolerance to the Ed medications and injections, they no longer effective with me. Membrillo your surgery is coming up, someone told me using the VED device before surgery can help with increasing length? You ever heard of this? Can't wait to hear your results bro. I'm looking forward to mine. Take care.

i used the ved the last 7 months but not every day and it was worst for me. I lost about 0,8mm in those months so i have lost the most of my size in the last year of my ED and using the ved.
the ved worsens my erections for 3 days after it use. Hope i dont lose much length and recover my girth... i was 14,5cm in girth before ED , and 13cm now...

Membrillo your surgery next week, must be getting a bit anxious. I'm kinda getting excited for mine. Just want to get it done and get back out there in the game. I seen your doctor from Spain. You from Spain? You gonna have to show me some of those Spainish women there if you are, I been wanting to travel to Spain.

Membrillo

Postby Membrillo » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:05 pm

jerseyhulk wrote:
Membrillo wrote:

Membrillo your surgery next week, must be getting a bit anxious. I'm kinda getting excited for mine. Just want to get it done and get back out there in the game. I seen your doctor from Spain. You from Spain? You gonna have to show me some of those Spainish women there if you are, I been wanting to travel to Spain.

yes , im from Spain, im a bit anxious as you said , im concerned about lose length , doctor Rosselló told me that i shouldnt lose anything but will see...
yeah , in Spain there are lots of beautifull womans hehe , hope we could give them pleasure after our implant :lol: :lol:

jerseyhulk

Postby jerseyhulk » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:23 am

I'm with you brother! We will be drinking margaritas and banging señoritas! I'll pm you my email man, keep in touch.

JTVallee

Postby JTVallee » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:36 am

I received my implant on March 9th 2015 from a Dr from a University that only does about 2 dozen a year. I felt confident with him after my consultation with him. I also received the Titan OTR which turned out great. Harder than you can imagine if you have always suffered from ED. Just remember it takes a while to get used to your new equipment, the tubes for the titan are stiffer than the other models so not as easy at first to be comfy in your everyday life until your body is used to it and all tenderness is gone. Good luck you will be happy when it's all done and ready to use.
Titan OTR March 9th 2015 at age 48
ED all my life started with shots until oral meds became available the quit working went back to shots u til they quit then got my implant from Dr. Jodie U of Minnesota
Couldn't be happier

Membrillo

Postby Membrillo » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:58 am

JTVallee wrote:I received my implant on March 9th 2015 from a Dr from a University that only does about 2 dozen a year. I felt confident with him after my consultation with him. I also received the Titan OTR which turned out great. Harder than you can imagine if you have always suffered from ED. Just remember it takes a while to get used to your new equipment, the tubes for the titan are stiffer than the other models so not as easy at first to be comfy in your everyday life until your body is used to it and all tenderness is gone. Good luck you will be happy when it's all done and ready to use.

how much time take for you to feel comfy ? did you lost any length or sensitivity?

JTVallee

Postby JTVallee » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:49 am

Lost no sensitiviy, lost 1/4" but thats no deal breaker. My girth is back to where it was and with the Titan it should increase more. Very happy not having to deal with any of the other treatments.
ED all my life started with shots until oral meds became available the quit working went back to shots u til they quit then got my implant from Dr. Jodie U of Minnesota
Couldn't be happier

JTVallee

Postby JTVallee » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:54 am

Sorry forgot the comfort. About 45 days for the head not to feel tender. It's an adjustment to your body that it has to get used to and when you start pumping it's getting stretched out for the first time since the surgery so it needs to find home and settle in and finish healing.
Couldn't be happier

Membrillo

Postby Membrillo » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:11 pm

JTVallee wrote:Lost no sensitiviy, lost 1/4" but thats no deal breaker. My girth is back to where it was and with the Titan it should increase more. Very happy not having to deal with any of the other treatments.

wow thats nice , hope i could regain my 1/2 inch girth loss

Membrillo

Postby Membrillo » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:13 pm

how much time per day do you inflate the prosthesis?

Return to “Implants”