Young guy going for implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
NickNickNick

Re: Young guy going for implant

Postby NickNickNick » Thu May 07, 2015 3:26 pm

I asked my girlfriend "if you didn't know that i had an implant and we just hooked up would you be able to tell?" And she told me that unless she grabs my balls (where you can feel the pump) she can't really tell the difference at all.
AMS 700 LGX. Edward Karpman, California. 02/2015

RelievedofED1

Postby RelievedofED1 » Thu May 07, 2015 3:43 pm

Just 8 days out so no expert but wife says looks the same not scary or artificial like she imagined. She noticed penis is bigger all the time now due to not being as relaxed when it is relaxed due to cylinders inside. You can feel the ends of the cylinders as I am deflated and as others just mentioned I can definitely feel the pump which is somewhat lower than the two prexisting scrotum tenants but to look other than overall bigger equipment in the resting state not something anyone would guess unless grabbing. Others can comment better than me on inflated. So far I am very reassured re appearance.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:31 pm

RelievedofED1 wrote:Just 8 days out so no expert but wife says looks the same not scary or artificial like she imagined. She noticed penis is bigger all the time now due to not being as relaxed when it is relaxed due to cylinders inside. You can feel the ends of the cylinders as I am deflated and as others just mentioned I can definitely feel the pump which is somewhat lower than the two prexisting scrotum tenants but to look other than overall bigger equipment in the resting state not something anyone would guess unless grabbing. Others can comment better than me on inflated. So far I am very reassured re appearance.

Scrotum tenants! that's a new one :lol:
Glad it's looking good!
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:10 am

NickNickNick wrote:I asked my girlfriend "if you didn't know that i had an implant and we just hooked up would you be able to tell?" And she told me that unless she grabs my balls (where you can feel the pump) she can't really tell the difference at all.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Return to “Implants”