Wireless Penile Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Wireless Penile Implant

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:54 pm

activesurveillance wrote:Congratulations, this is the first mention of such a needed practical device since I broached the subject the middle of last year. Sadly it lacks commercial support probably because the implant market is so small. But it's so small because the existing product is so primitive.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:54 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:What if you get in bed and realize you forgot the remote.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:56 pm

Nocturne wrote:
once a writer wrote:So if you get the wifi model, what do you do if your wife demands control of the remote?

Honestly? This sounds like the stuff that fantasies are made of. A couple could have a LOT of fun with this...

I could definitely see enjoying giving my wife control of my erections for a day... or more. Force me to be rock hard all day while doing housework chores, then pull me into bed and turn the erection off until I'd pleasured her enough...

Yeah. Definitely has potential.

Larry

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:50 pm

It would be nice if surgeons advocated for such a device.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:26 pm

I thought of it a year agoand nentioned it tomy surgeon last month at a followup appointment.

Electric pump installed near the reservoir to inflate the implant

Battery near the pump rechargeable through the skin much like a pacemaker battery

Magnetically operated switch to open/close a valve for inflation and deflation
or
Manually operated valve for inflation deflation installed in the scrotum

Magnetically operated switch to turn the pump on and off through the skin

He seemed to like the idea. But we must understand that implanters are not engineers or inventors, as a rule.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

robertm

Postby robertm » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:04 pm

Just be careful when you use a remote to open the garage door. Make sure you grab the right remote.
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

Return to “Implants”