Loss of sensatiion with implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
KMeister

Re: Loss of sensatiion with implant

Postby KMeister » Mon May 09, 2016 4:07 pm

alibaba wrote:I think the entire methodology of infrapubic is flawed and should be reserved for certain cases only. Just the idea that the body is made for everything to hang down but infrapubic installs the tubing exiting the cavernosas on the top side and then wraps them around to hand down if they can reach that far and crossing the very nerves we want to preserve. I am sure an extra skill set is required to protect those nerves that have nothing getting close to them in a scrotal approach. If you have lots of lard growing in the crisco can above your pecker then that in itself may offer some cushion to protect the nerves but if not, slapping 3 tubes on top of them does not seem a good idea. The pluses to infrapubic are, avoiding possible scrotal bacteria, ease of reservoir installation in an obese person or one with hernia mesh. Once you get past those issues, I find nothing but disadvantages, a list that is long and the reasons some doctors will not do infrapubic...

I have read another benefit of the infrapubic approach is less post op pain and a faster recovery time.

Sure, "some doctors" will not do infrapubic. Some doctors won't do Coloplast while some doctors won't do AMS. Some doctors apply the scrotal approach while some use the infrapubic approach. I believe Dr. Karpman in Cailifornia is an infrapubic man and he's one of the most respected penile implanters in the country.

Looks like you experience bad luck and/or a botched surgery. Perhaps the infrapubic approach wasn't the right one in your case--or the doctor just messed it up. I don't doubt there are many patients who have undergone penile implant surgery with the infrapubic approach who are quite happy with it.

KMeister

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Mon May 09, 2016 7:11 pm

I am one of them. I am very happy with my infrapubic Titan.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

roninhouston

Postby roninhouston » Tue May 10, 2016 10:22 pm

No sensitivity problems, in fact I feel the IPP made parts of me more sensitive. Since one third of the penis is below your balls, when fully inflated to the max, I can feel the perineum very distinctly all the way to my ass hole. I think the capsules are pushing against the urethra and the corpus spongiosum (it carries the blood to the glans when aroused). This area, perineum, I had never notice before the IPP, is very sensitive when massaged after being aroused (BJ/HJ). Reading about the perineum area, it has been called the MILLION DOLLAR SPOT and when massaged enhances orgasms. Just read if your partner is thrusting in the reverse cowboy position she can massage this area, one can have mind blowing orgasms. Waiting to try this one.

I think from my glans to about a third of the shaft is better than it was before.

Also it seems the IPP has separated my orgasms from ejaculations allowing me to be multi-orgasimic. Once read a book about becoming the "Multi-orgasmic Man" but was never able to do it until the IPP.

Am a happy camper. :D
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

Return to “Implants”