Reaching Orgasm With Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
thegatter

Re: Reaching Orgasm With Implant

Postby thegatter » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:09 am

My implant is 2+ years old now...........and it works perfectly. I can satisfy any woman several times. However, I have never been able to achieve an orgasm.......not masturbating nor while having intercourse. I have discussed this with my doctor and his best answer is that it is a mental block more than anything else. I don't know........I told him that I am a good "faker" and my girlfriend THINKS she is doing it for me. I have just accepted the fact that I will never have an orgasm again, but I am VERY VERY pleased with everything else!!

MrMoJoeRisin

Postby MrMoJoeRisin » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:28 am

I think mindset does have some bearing. It's easy to just pump up and go, but lost is all the sexual tension and build up to getting hard and excited.

After a few drinks and being totally relaxed - the both of us - it did seem to make a little difference.

Still takes longer than normal, but I do get there. I feel bad for my brothers that can't finish, it must be very frustrating.

We're going to experiment by doing longer foreplay - for me! lol I won't complain. If it helps get me there sooner, it is win/win all the way around.

Best wishes to you all, and thanks for the feedback.
46, Type II Diabetic Progressive ED since 2005

firstcav46

Postby firstcav46 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:22 am

It took me a while for orgasm through intercourse, although it was easy with BJs and HJs.
71. Married 35 yrs to sexy woman; ED at 62; pills/injections eventual fails; AMS implant 5/29/14 (Dr. Milam); yr later - severe burning, pain around shaft on inflation. Remove & replace with Coloplast Titan 10/18/17 (Dr. Kramer).
Auburn, Ala.

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:24 am

I used to pump to max and it was difficult to cum. I would keep goin and goin and would eventually tire out. At 80% I find it's easier to cum.

firstcav46

Postby firstcav46 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:04 pm

I am 10 months out from my implant. I have problems from time to time with reaching orgasm whether by intercourse, BJs or HJs. After a certain period of time, my penis just basically goes numb and that's it. Most of the time I reach orgasm, but it's never a given, even though my wife is terrific at helping!
71. Married 35 yrs to sexy woman; ED at 62; pills/injections eventual fails; AMS implant 5/29/14 (Dr. Milam); yr later - severe burning, pain around shaft on inflation. Remove & replace with Coloplast Titan 10/18/17 (Dr. Kramer).
Auburn, Ala.

truckee48

Postby truckee48 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:22 pm

If you are still taking any pain meds could they be deadening your sensitivity? I'm 60 days out and I am not responding at the same rate as before but soon enough that I enjoy the extra time.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:23 am

It took me several months to achieve orgasms after both my Titan implants. It was worth the wait! I have tremendous, long and intense orgasms most but not all of the time. Having had a radical prostatectomy, I have no ejaculate. I think the "pump just keeps on pumping", giving me "triple orgasms". BTW, I am fully inflated for Intercourse. Keep practicing and have fun!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”