Post implant update

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
BionicBadger

Post implant update

Postby BionicBadger » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:57 pm

Hey guys, had surgery in late October and went good.
I have been really busy because of the holidays, but things are back to calm. My new Bionic cock unfortunately lost 1 ½ inches. Making my new dick at 5 ¾ inches (doc says I should regain what was lost over the next year). I gained in girth though.
My cock is much more noticeable in civilian clothes and such. The attention it brings makes me very pleased.
I’ve had a few issues and will address those at a later time.
I make it a commitment to pump my cock to rock hard stats every single day (at least for an hour or so, and sometimes up to 12 hours) to get my penis use to it’s new bionic components and help regain my lost length. My friends have definitely noticed the impressive bulge I have.
I announced to all my friends, family and even my Facebook contacts about me getting the implant. I have purposefully opened myself to questions about ED and treatment options. Plus also any questions about my experiences with the implant and surgery. I have happily whipped my man tool out for inspection to anyone who wants to see it and how it works. I have been honest about the fact that I have had a penile implant. I have chosen to totally embrace my new dick and not try to disguise or hide the fact that I have a penile implant, and it is empowering.
I’ve been thinking about doing workshops on ED and treatment options at men’s gatherings here in California.
I will post updates and issues sometime soon.
48 yr old gay guy from Sacramento California

Membrillo

Re: Post implant update

Postby Membrillo » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:44 pm

hey man, who is your doctor? what prosthesis have you got? have you got the same sensitivity than before implant? the pleasure and the orgasm are the same? have you regained some lost length since your surgery? thank you! cheers!

maoriguy

Postby maoriguy » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:17 pm

Hey good to hear that the surgery went well, good to see you update on your progress with your new toy hope you can be able to
be able to begin a new start with your new penis hopefully you will be able to regain your original length with the
implant and use to help others considering a implant

BionicBadger

Postby BionicBadger » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:49 pm

Membrillo wrote:hey man, who is your doctor? what prosthesis have you got? have you got the same sensitivity than before implant? the pleasure and the orgasm are the same? have you regained some lost length since your surgery? thank you! cheers!

I have a Urologist with Kaiser South Sacramento, CA. Because I’m with Kaiser Permanente my cost for the implant was $15 (that’s right fifteen dollars Co-pay). I got AMS LGX 700. Same sensitivity as before the surgery. Orgasms and pleasure are same and in some cases better. It has been 3 months and seen a ¼ increase thus far.

william7

Postby william7 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:43 pm

BionicBadger - just sent you a private message.

Membrillo

Postby Membrillo » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:34 pm

BionicBadger wrote:
Membrillo wrote:hey man, who is your doctor? what prosthesis have you got? have you got the same sensitivity than before implant? the pleasure and the orgasm are the same? have you regained some lost length since your surgery? thank you! cheers!

I have a Urologist with Kaiser South Sacramento, CA. Because I’m with Kaiser Permanente my cost for the implant was $15 (that’s right fifteen dollars Co-pay). I got AMS LGX 700. Same sensitivity as before the surgery. Orgasms and pleasure are same and in some cases better. It has been 3 months and seen a ¼ increase thus far.

nice to see that your penile size is increasing, keep us updated , i really apreciate to know how much size you can recover

Membrillo

Postby Membrillo » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:35 pm

are you now 6 inches in length?

BionicBadger

Postby BionicBadger » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:01 pm

yes, but I have to remember to pump to full erection for awhile at least once a day everyday. Otherwise I could lose length instead of increase length.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:20 pm

BionicBadger wrote:yes, but I have to remember to pump to full erection for awhile at least once a day everyday. Otherwise I could lose length instead of increase length.

It really does work. I was disappointed at my lost in length shortly after my surgery but through daily cycling my length grew about 1 and 1/2 inches (6 and 1/2 inches to eight; with eight being my original size). I admit I did feel a little uncomfortable sitting in my living room watching TV with no pants on and a full erection, but it was for a worthy cause. (Of course, the shades were drawn.)

KMeister

BionicBadger

Postby BionicBadger » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:21 pm

Yep, I have an erection of some state usually all the time. I am confident I’ll reach my maximum potential with no discomfort eventually.

Return to “Implants”