Underwear for our new equipment

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Dave48003

Underwear for our new equipment

Postby Dave48003 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:37 pm

If you look under my ongoing "log", you will see a picture taken 4-20-11 from a bit further back to gain perspective. I figured this issue is very common, so I thought I'd start a seperate topic dealing just with this. My comment made last night:

You will see Junior still wants to stick out, he's a proud little fella. Doctor says this is about as small as he's going to get, but he should hang lower once the swelling is all gone. I'm having trouble getting him comfortable in my pants. Balls are OK, they are happy in the Jockey pouch briefs or my old boxer briefs. I've also tried regular boxers, but I have to keep the suspensory on to keep the balls from rubbing and binding. The suspensory actually still feels better no matter what underwear I'm in. But, I can't seem to find a way to put Junior where he will stay and be comfortable. I'm also fairly self concious about the "bulge". My wife told me last night "Well, you always wanted to be hung honey."

So, any suggestions on how to keep Junior and the boys happy?
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

Chuck11

Re: Underwear for our new equipment

Postby Chuck11 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:33 am

Have you consider wear a jock under your boxers? That might work

good luck with your "new" toy.

best Chuck

knotreel

Postby knotreel » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:00 am

I had the same problem till was past 6 weeks and then I found that squeeze the tubes completly empty an presto the little guy finally hung down. Before about 6 weeks it was too sensitive to squeeze that hard.
ron
age 74 married, Robotic RP Dec.2009. Implanted Jan 2011 with AMS 700LGX and AMS 800 AUS. (AMS 1500). IPP failed March 2018 , leak. Planning an AUS revision (total replacement) in 2018, now I need the IPP too.

Genome

Postby Genome » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Same problem here. I have a Titan which is made of a tougher and stiffer material than the AMS. Consequently Spike tends to stick out and looks like a semi or a chubb. Dr Milam acknowledged this problem with Titans. It is hard to hide in my pants...and especially in the locker room. And Spike is the same size flaccid or erect....only the angle changes. I can no longer wear briefs because when my penis is curled up to fit into briefs, the implant tubes crease and hinge with sharp corners.....and this hurts. Have to wear him down the leg of boxer briefs or boxers...or go commando...which is my usual practice.

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Thanks for you input Jerry. I bought some Jockey pocket briefs. Even now with my swelling down, its pretty crowded down there. When I drive, it feels like everything is being compressed. My penis is having pressure applied at the end because the pouch isn't big enough. I'm nowhere near as well endowed as you are, and I have an LGX. I frequently think of the comments you made about this problem, now I understand them!

I have 1 pair of E2U bikini briefs that I bought for hiking, etc. They allow excellent leg movement, they don't bind, and they are the only ones that will let everything fit it. Of course, they are no longer made.

I'm still experimenting. I don't like the Jockey's, legs to loose and not enough room. I think I'll try my boxer briefs tomorrow.

Dave
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

tukusmax

Postby tukusmax » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Hi ya Dave,

I saw a couple of places where you suggest wearing a "suspensory" after surgery, I had never heard the word before. I did some googling and discovered a number of styles and pouch sizes. I'm not what you'd consider well endowed, just average or a little below. So give, how big would one (me) need to have? I know that there will swelling, so are we talking med., lg., xlg, or hung like an ape? Is there a style that works better than the others? After being APPROVED yesterday, it's time to be thinking about the details and placing some orders.

Thanks Dave and any one that can help me with this.

Ron

barfinkl1

Postby barfinkl1 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:56 am

I found that Munsingwear provides a nice pouch. I don't have an implant or anything, but I very much like their pouch underwear. They have a new mid-rise brief and you can buy them online for $11.98 for a 3-pack if you shop around. They also have a full rise. What I particularly like about the pouch is your penis is right there when you have to take a leak. No digging around. And the pouch is bigger than I need, but very comfortable. I started using those when I had my prostate surgery. I also had bought some Under Armor pouch underwear, but they're much more snug and while providing great support, they may be too tight for what ya'll are describing.

Stay well.

Steve
Age 63 married 41 years...2 kids and 2 grandkids. Had robotic RP in Apr 2008. Negative PSA since then. Suffered ED initially from Type II diabetes and then the RP. Had AMS700 LGX implant on 7 Nov 11.

Return to “Implants”