Wife's perspective

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dg_moore

Re: Wife's perspective

Postby dg_moore » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:22 am

KMeister wrote:Um...did you have to go to the bullpen for a relief pitcher?

Nope - I had a stroke that took away my libido, among other things, and my interest in sex dropped from 10 to zero.[/quote]

KMeister wrote:All dressed up and nowhere to go...bummer.

...and no desire to go there anyway
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

hebrewhammer

Postby hebrewhammer » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:53 am

Thank you all for your responses. Deep Threat: The penis feels absolutely amazing!! And though I can tell there is an implant when I feel it with my hands, it's only because I was intimately acquainted with my husband'so penis before and therefore notice the slight changes. It is certainly not easy to tell there's an implant, and I would not know he had one of I didn't actively seek out the slight differences. Visually it looks the same to me...and the sustained rock-hard erection he has whenever we want it is beyond sexy!! I do not hear any sound when he is inflating unless he calls my attention to it, but I do hear it deflate. It honestly sounds like slight stomach gurgling. I actually thought that's what it was on a couple of occasions!

Stanri, thank you for sharing your story, and I wish you all the best with your procedure on the 19th. Keep us updated!

Esperanza, absolutely a woman can accept you with a penile implant. Many of us have thoroughly accepted our bionic men!!. But I completely understand your concern and hesitance, especially since there are men who have not had supportive significant others. When you find that special woman, I encourage you to be open with her. In my humble opinion, a woman worth having will understand and be supportive.

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:34 pm

Has the erection angle changed at all? I've seen videos where it's hard but pointing down :o

esperanza

Postby esperanza » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:27 pm

hebrewhammer wrote:
Esperanza, absolutely a woman can accept you with a penile implant. Many of us have thoroughly accepted our bionic men!!. But I completely understand your concern and hesitance, especially since there are men who have not had supportive significant others. When you find that special woman, I encourage you to be open with her. In my humble opinion, a woman worth having will understand and be supportive.

thank you very much for responding . Your words are a comfort to me

hebrewhammer

Postby hebrewhammer » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

The angle of my husband's penis improved! It's actually now tougher to bend it straight out and hits me in all the right places (e.g. Puts lots of pressure on my g-spot)! ;)

hebrewhammer

Postby hebrewhammer » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:12 pm

esperanza wrote:
hebrewhammer wrote:

thank you very much for responding . Your words are a comfort to me

You're very welcome! There are a lot of wonderful, supportive women out there. Best wishes in your journey. :-)

bigbadbrad

Postby bigbadbrad » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:04 pm

Dear Mrs. Hammer:
Because of your husband's log and experience I am on my way to see Dr. Karpman
tomorrow with an appointment Monday morning. My wife is ambivalent about the
surgery but at 72 years old, I may not have another chance so I'm going to schedule the
surgery for mid-February. I tried to get a personal message to your husband a couple of weeks ago but I don't post here hardly at all.

Thanks for your kind input and I look forward to trying to "rebuild the fire" of our 47 years of marriage. I just want the intimacy again.

Tell the "Hammer" thanks for all he did to help us through the forest so we could find our way to the right surgeon.

My best,

3B
LGX 18 w/3 RT extenders 2/24/15 by DR.Edward Karpman in CA. ED caused by venous leakage for 10 years. Age 72. Home is Louisiana. Lost but regained by stretching, pumping. Now 7.25 x 5.75 and happy with results!!!

stkman

Postby stkman » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:06 pm

stkman here,
to the Hammers. you two are obviously meant for one another and it is refreshing to see real love expressed in such a manner. Your family and friends are blessed. Thanks for the words of comfort and support, from you both. 8-)

zac white

Postby zac white » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:22 am

Hi Mrs H
It's a good thing you are doing your husband has been doing his bit in supporting our Brothers but having the support of a couple is a nice new addition to the total perspective. I am one of the lucky ones who has a wife that has been with me from the moment I heard about implants and in doing so our sex life has exploded in our attitude and activity as I have progressed over the past 12,weeks, we will never take anything for granted again especially our sex life. From one horny couple to another continue to be an inspiration to what can be achieved when all else had seemed to fail!
Not intended to be crude but happy humping Hammers from the Whites
Zac
47, Type 2 Diabetes, AMS 700 LGX - Brother since Oct 2014, Australia

hebrewhammer

Postby hebrewhammer » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:18 pm

Thank you all for your kind, affirming words! Zac, no worries on the humping comment! It made me smile!! There is and will continue to be lots of happy humping in the Hammer household!! Bigbadbrad, I hope all went well with your appointment this morning. :-)

--Mrs. Hammer

Return to “Implants”