peyronie's, implant - post surgery pain.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
brian22

Re: peyronie's, implant - post surgery pain.

Postby brian22 » Thu May 26, 2011 7:40 am

Had my implant surgery last Friday. All went well except swelling, which seems to have peaked a couple of nights ago. Still swollen, so hurts to stand. Most other positions ok. Just wondering if any of you can tell me the criteria for returning to work. I'm a teacher, so a mix of standing and sitting. I'd like to return next Monday, which will be day 10 since surgery. Also, if one 'returns to work too early,' is the danger just pain or can one do any damage?

Thanks,
Brian.

Dave48003

Instructions

Postby Dave48003 » Sat May 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Steven:

Don't feel bad, my doc didn't have any info either. I think he's a great surgeon, but he was a bit put off by the lack of information from AMS that he had, especially when I told him what it was and where it came from!

Inflation - Keith LGX_Man is the expert, but basically twice a day. Inflate to a good erection. Wait a few minutes and add a couple of pumps. Wait and repeat. Do this until it starts getting quite uncomfortable. When you do, in 10 or 20 minutes, it will be real uncomfortable! Try to "keep it up" for at least 10 minutes. You will find yourself gradually growing, the glans will be less tender, and there will be less pain as you go.

Good luck!!

Dave
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

steven

Re: peyronie's, implant - post surgery pain.

Postby steven » Sat May 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Cangrats brian. Sounds like things went/are going well. Ice for the swelling as I'm sure you know. Going back to work... i think it depends how your doing. If you feel up to it and have the ok from your doc go for it. imo i can't see doing any damage and if the pain is too much - let admin know ahead of time you may have to go home.
welcome to the bionic club...

Dave - thanks for the info. That's about wht i've been doing - from what i gathered reading here. it's a little wierd pumping up sitting at my desk at work tho...
i work from home most of the time ;)

Return to “Implants”