I chickened out the surgery :?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
danny1553

I chickened out the surgery :?

Postby danny1553 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:18 pm

I had been waiting for the surgery for about 3 years (there is a long waiting list in Canada). During that time I was doing all the prep necessary to lose as little as possible of the length. Daily routine included stretching device, pump and jelquing; no excuse.
But the life was going on; and being married required thinking about my wife too. So I’ve started using the constriction rings. With the time I got used so much to it that I started thinking that there was no need for the surgery. Generally speaking I’ve never had difficulties to get an erection but was unable to hold for more than 30 sec due to the serious venous leak.
Then about a month ago I’ve got a phone call from the hospital to schedule the surgery date. But at that time I believed that I was (relatively) OK. So I talked to my doctor and said that eventually I’ll get the implant but I was not ready just yet. Ok, no problem, he replied.
And one week after the conversation I’ve got the worst estrogen spike ever. My libido was not only “zero” but I would refer it as “negative”. Tender nipples, suddenly changing mood, tiredness, sleeping quality… all that crap associated with the high estrogen. I’ve had those spikes before but never that bad.
So the end result seems to be that my remaining ability to get the natural erection is gone. Crap! That’s so annoying. And now I back on the waiting list and have to wait yet another 3 years; but this time without the erection…
:|

BionicBadger

Re: I chickened out the surgery :?

Postby BionicBadger » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:58 pm

Hold in there. We are all hopping for the best for ya.
48 yr old gay guy from Sacramento California

2451cs

Postby 2451cs » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:55 pm

It' s a big decision so you want to be certain. I had implant done April 2014 and not one regret. It's as so many say "I wish I'd done it years ago". Mine was due to Prostate Cancer surgery in 1999, I was 48 at the time.
I am also in Canada so would be interested in which province you are? If you want to get into more detail send me a private message.
Radical Prostatectomy Aug 1999 (age 48); Implant AMS 700 CX, Apr 2014, Dr. Brock, London, Ontario

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:21 am

2451cs wrote:I am also in Canada so would be interested in which province you are? If you want to get into more detail send me a private message.

Please check your message box.
Thank you for the offer.

Return to “Implants”