Kaiser Surgery 10/6 Pre-implant Stretching-I’m 48yrs

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
BionicBadger

Kaiser Surgery 10/6 Pre-implant Stretching-I’m 48yrs

Postby BionicBadger » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Howdy Badger here

I’m 48yrs, have tried every alternative, and this is my last resort. I’m scheduled for the surgery on October 6th at Kaiser Medical center in South Sacramento, CA. My insurance covers the implant and I’ll be receiving an AMS/LGX-700 model. (Exact model specification will be determined at the time of the surgery)

I have been doing every exercise I can do to be able to present the maximum penis length for the upcoming surgery (stretching. pumping, etc). I have asked my doctor all the questions, read up on all the risks, and even watched real life videos of the sugary procedure that my doctor will be performing. For example:
WARNING video is not for the squeamish. Penoscrotal Device Placement video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpJqDa9SYzM

At the same time I will also be having a ventral phalloplasty while doing my implant as my peno-scrotal webbing has hindered the maximum penile shaft length I could have had my whole life, if it were not for being circumsized as a baby.

My doc is on vacation until 10/4 so I can’t reach her until then.
I was wondering is it ok to stretch right up to the day of the implant or is it best to allow some time just before the surgery? If so how many days before surgery should I stop my various stretching exercises?
Anyone have any experience with this subject?

I have been keeping a journal of all Doctor appointments, inquiries, personal research, and the lengthening exercises I have been engaging.
new cock copy 2.jpg
10/6/2014 post-op penis pic
new cock copy 2.jpg (28.29 KiB) Viewed 5639 times

Soon to become -Bionic Badger

Polewalker

Re: Kaiser Surgery 10/6 Pre-implant Stretching-I’m 48yrs

Postby Polewalker » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:31 am

Thank you for the information. I do not know Kaiser would do this. I'm going to check in on it

padreest

Postby padreest » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:22 am

how much more do you want or need? Holy cow man!!!

BionicBadger

Postby BionicBadger » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:48 pm

I’ve been dealing with ED for the last 10 years. I have no problems getting erections when I am alone but when it comes to being with a partner I’m dead below the waist. I suffer from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). I was repeatedly abused and molested over an over at the age of 16. Night Terrors and Panic attacks are still challenge for me to this day. This changed my world forever.
Therapy has helped me cope and heal over the years but any treatments for sexual normalcy has failed over and over.

30 years of therapy, vacuum pumps and cockrings, every pill, every type of injectable have all failed me in the end. My cock just will not perform with a partner. This surgery is my last hope for a “normal” sex life.
I have a various sexual appetite and a nice sized cock when it is fully erect. My testosterone levels are more than adequate. This surgery will hopefully allow me to be the man I was born to be. Hard, horny, and hung not just by myself but with others. This is my last option.

If I can gain anything in length, girth or both that is just a happy bonus. I would be willing to sacrifice a ½ inch or so in order to share my sexual prowess with a partner.
48 yr old gay guy from Sacramento California

hsarge

Postby hsarge » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:32 pm

Stretch, yes. I would think pump, no. Pumping causes fluid buildup. The fluid can remain for a few days. I would not think you would want the surgery with fluid build up.

BionicBadger

Postby BionicBadger » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:13 pm

That makes perfect sense Hsarge.
Thanx, I will not pump after 4 days till surgery. I will however stretch.

rglassva

Postby rglassva » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:03 am

Badger - I am definitely in need of the same thing - the ventral phalloplasty - and am doing stretching exercises as well while receiving Xiaflex injections and hopefully in advance of an implant. Any suggestions/recommendations on exercises you are/were doing would be greatly appreciated. Best of luck with the implant - keep us updated.
rhabdomyosarcoma - 1975
chemo/radiation
e.d. since puberty

BionicBadger

Postby BionicBadger » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:20 pm

I used my VacuTech Electronic Digitally programable penis pump every day for a week up to an hour a day(Not recommended with a conventional pump). My pump cylinder was a smaller rather than a larger diameter to encourage maximum penis length not girth. This also makes that unsightly doughnut effect below the penis head after pumping.

It is important to note I stopped pumping all together 4 days prier to the implant surgery date.

I also did stretching everyday, all day, until 48 hours before the operation. I used a padlock for stretching. I closed the lock just under the penis head and let its weight do all the stretching for me. I put a tube cushion on the loop of the lock for comfort and a snug comfortable fit.

I’ll get a picture of this stretching padlock contraption as soon as I can.

Bionic Badger

Return to “Implants”