Can girls tell?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Huffy1

Can girls tell?

Postby Huffy1 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:53 pm

I am 18 days post-op with Dr. Kramer. I'm single, and I am wondering if girls will know when we are first intimate that I'm bionic. Does anyone have any experiences to share? Thanks a lot, this message board is a really valuable resource.

rlm1818

Re: Can girls tell?

Postby rlm1818 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Pretty much every question that you can ask has already been answered multiple times. The search function is your friend.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3699&p=23741#p23515
22cm Coloplast Titan OTR implanted Feb 2012 by Dr Francois Eid in NYC.
Initial implant experience here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1308

Huffy1

Postby Huffy1 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Thanks, I should have thought of that before I posted, I'm new here.

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:07 pm

Dr. Kramer did mine also a few months back. Bottom line is your partner probably won't know…sorry that sounds vague. It doesn't feel different to a woman (I don't know for sure…), but you just have to be stealth with the inflation- somehow walk into the bathroom, pump up well ahead of time. Kramer was telling me you could pull it off for a while, if dating for example, but if you get serious- how long would you keep that element hidden from her? I guess at some point you'd have to tell, and there's a lot of extra process stuff you'd have to do to avoid getting caught, so I wonder if hiding the whole thing is really worth it. But in answer to your question- physically a woman can't tell. Kramer told me the woman you're dating would have to be Urologist doing a medical exam of your balls to figure out it's an implant- but still it's always better to be honest early on, avoids uncomfortable conversations later perhaps

Jollis

Postby Jollis » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:10 pm

I was implanted with a Coloplast Titan last October. It is working great. My wife can feel the pump when she plays with my balls. If your girlfriend likews to feel your scrotum and balls, there is no way she won't know you are bionic, unless she is very inexperienced and naive. However, the good news is that it doesn't bother my wife and she is enjoying it. She says that she cannot tell any difference in my erect penis now and my penis when I used to get natural erections.

Olivero66

Postby Olivero66 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:26 am

Jollis wrote:However, the good news is that it doesn't bother my wife and she is enjoying it. She says that she cannot tell any difference in my erect penis now and my penis when I used to get natural erections.

I never happened to encounter a lady being bothered by the palpable pump in the scrotum.

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:16 pm

My young lady friend doesn't play with my balls but loves the thickness and hardness of my Titan. And no....she doesn't know any difference except that it is hard as long as she wants to go. I am virtually single and was concerned about it but am not any longer.

rlm1818

Postby rlm1818 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:03 pm

TEBozo wrote:My young lady friend doesn't play with my balls but loves the thickness and hardness of my Titan. And no....she doesn't know any difference except that it is hard as long as she wants to go. I am virtually single and was concerned about it but am not any longer.

Not sure if what you're saying is she knows about your Titan, loves it, and can't tell any difference from a normal guy, or that you haven't told her and she can't tell?

I know you were concerned before your implant about telling a gal. As noted in the threads above, I've yet to have a bad experience from telling a gal.

Anyway, glad to hear its working great for you!
22cm Coloplast Titan OTR implanted Feb 2012 by Dr Francois Eid in NYC.
Initial implant experience here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1308

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:29 pm

Didn't tell her and she couldn't tell except we just kept going and going and going . LOL

lewisbl

Postby lewisbl » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:46 am

Huffy,

I got a friend. I think, he has an implant. He showed me this video of him and this female having sex. He ejaculated took the condom off and put another condom on without losing his erection. He continue to go until she quit on him because she couldn't take it anymore. I don't know if it was how hard the implant was but she had cum several times and quit. I've seen several videos from my friend different women same result. I asked what he was taking, he said nothing but wouldn't tell me anything. He was going like the Energizer Bunny and never lost his erection. All I know is I wanted some of whatever he was taking. Neither woman on the different videos knew he had an implant.
AMS LGX 18 CM with 4 RTE Implanted SEPT 15, 2014 by DR Flatt. Failed SEPT 15, 2017
AMS CX 18 CM with 5 RTE revision NOV 27, 2017 by DR Flatt.

Return to “Implants”