ED since my first sexual encounter!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Antonious_33

ED since my first sexual encounter!

Postby Antonious_33 » Sat May 31, 2014 8:56 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm a new member and been suffering from ED since my first sexual encounter at the age of 18. I'm 33 years old now and have tried it all from pills, injections, and pumps without any noticeable results. The pills worked well at first but after a while stopped working. The injections hurt every time I took them and wasn't very comfortable during sex. I went to many doctors in the past 12 years and all my tests came out good. All doctors concurred that there is nothing wrong. I've had many girl friends and all had broken-up with after realizing that this is a constant issue.

After loosing hope i heard about the implants and thinking about doing the operation. I'm, however, worried about its impacts. If you have done an implant, Can you give me any advice regarding the implant and its impacts. Does it work? is it painful? Does effect other functions such as urinating?

Thank you for your feedback!

JDavid

Re: ED since my first sexual encounter!

Postby JDavid » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:48 pm

installed by the right surgeon, an implant allows you to have an erection whenever and however long you choose. I will not cause you any problems at all.
I am sixty-six years of age and dealing with gradually worsening ED for twenty years. At sixty-three I wanted something that worked reliably. I got an AMS 700 LGX implant in 6/25/13. I am entirely pleased with the outcome. My surgeon was Dr. Karpman.

Jbcsatx

Postby Jbcsatx » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Oh how I can relate. My first sexual encounter was a failure at 18 also. Drs pretty much told me it was all in my head back in 1978. Finally at the age of 52, I got the implant-not because it was offered to me but because I did my research and sought it out. I could not be more pleased and wish I had a chance to do it sooner. Go for it-you are a young man and have many years ahead of you. I promise you wont regret it. We should share stories. To have lived with ED all of your life is something many can not imagine. Best wishes to you and I am here for anything you need. Jim

jryancey44

Postby jryancey44 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:03 pm

I had a implant last Dec. I had a Titian implanted in me at Duke Hospital here in NC. I wish I had done it 10 years ago. I didn't lose any length and gained over 20%+ in girth. It feels completely natual and a woman unless looking for it would never know. Hard as a railroad spike more than when I was 18 :D The whole key is to pick a surgeon that does at least 75+ a year mine does 100-125 a year at Duke.

Jim

jim27601@yahoo.com

Antonious_33

Postby Antonious_33 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:54 am

Thank you guys so very much for the feedback and support, I really appreciate it!

I always thought I was the only one with such issues; all doctors said and keep saying that its physiological. I just want to put this issue behind me and start living my life.
Can you recommend a good surgeon?
Thanks again!

JDavid

Postby JDavid » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:17 pm

Where are you located? Knowing this may help members make suggestions. My Surgeon is Dr. Karpman in Mountain View, California and I could not be happier with his work.
I am sixty-six years of age and dealing with gradually worsening ED for twenty years. At sixty-three I wanted something that worked reliably. I got an AMS 700 LGX implant in 6/25/13. I am entirely pleased with the outcome. My surgeon was Dr. Karpman.

avlis26

Postby avlis26 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:31 pm

Antonious_33 wrote:Hi Guys,

I'm a new member and been suffering from ED since my first sexual encounter at the age of 18. I'm 33 years old now and have tried it all from pills, injections, and pumps without any noticeable results. The pills worked well at first but after a while stopped working. The injections hurt every time I took them and wasn't very comfortable during sex. I went to many doctors in the past 12 years and all my tests came out good. All doctors concurred that there is nothing wrong. I've had many girl friends and all had broken-up with after realizing that this is a constant issue.

After loosing hope i heard about the implants and thinking about doing the operation. I'm, however, worried about its impacts. If you have done an implant, Can you give me any advice regarding the implant and its impacts. Does it work? is it painful? Does effect other functions such as urinating?

Thank you for your feedback!

Hey man!!
You are not alone!! I'm a 30 y.o. guy and passing through the same experience. I know exactly what you mean when you say you go to the doctors and they say there is nothing wrong. That's very frustrating as we know there's something wrong and we just wanted to know the cause of the problem so we could treat it. I guess our ED is not physically caused, but psychological. That does now make our problem any easier to solve though.

Anyway, I decided that the best option for me is the implant. If you also choose this path, you gotta stop visiting your local uros and schedule an appointment with one of the top penile implant surgeons.
I guess Dr Francois Eid and Dr. Andrew Krammer are the most famous here. You can look up for them on the internet. I was planning to have my procedure done by my local doctor but after reading a lot here I changed my mind and I now want to have it done be either one of these two doctors. I'm still seeing what is the best time for me to visit them.

I have lost many years of my life suffering with this problem. I just want to have sex whenever I want and not think If I'll be able or not to please my partner. That is killing my social life.
There are other young guys here on Frank Talk who shared their stories and they are happy with the results. I encourage you to search for their posts as well.

I'm praying for God to help us here!!

Antonious_33

Postby Antonious_33 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Hi Guys

I booked with Dr. Karpman in Mountain View California in OCT14th. Any reviews or Comments about him?
Thank you for the feedback!

JDavid

Postby JDavid » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:10 pm

As I noted earlier, Dr. Karpman did my surgery and now is my urologist. He's a great guy and a great surgeon.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:16 pm

I had the same problems as you. I was implanted by Dr Karpman last year. I highly recommend him.

Return to “Implants”