SHOW & TELL

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Artiewood1

Re: SHOW & TELL

Postby Artiewood1 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:07 pm

I have such a success story I am more than willing to help someone in need. Having been through prostate cancer and ED, with an initial implant failure and now a hurge implant success due to Dr. Andrew Kramer, I am more than willing to provide advice and encouragement. I've been doing the same for guys with prostate cancer over the last 7 years. Now I feel like I can help guys with ED as well.
Prostatectomy January 2009. Partial ED - Pills wouldn't fix it. Injections caused Peyronie's. Implant AMS LGX March 2016 Vanderbilt => failure. Implant AMS CX November 2016 Dr. Andrew Kramer, Baltimore, MD; "uuuge" success!

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:39 am

Artiewood1 wrote:I have such a success story I am more than willing to help someone in need. Having been through prostate cancer and ED, with an initial implant failure and now a hurge implant success due to Dr. Andrew Kramer, I am more than willing to provide advice and encouragement. I've been doing the same for guys with prostate cancer over the last 7 years. Now I feel like I can help guys with ED as well.

Congrats on your secondary success. I loved Dr. Kramer. However, I am having to have a revision as he got my pump to high and to the left. He helped me get a more local doctor to do the revision. I guess know one bats a thousand.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:10 am

My Implant surgery is scheduled for January 18th and my only concern is loss of length I don't have much to spare lol I have read a lot of articles and found one that made a lot of sense it said after doing a study they found after measuring for implant add 2cm to that length and no loss of length was reported over 6 months I want to mention that to my uro it is a published paper from a team of uros but some docs think your trying to second guess them and I don't want that just a great outcome so how do I bring it up without hurting anyones feeling for lack of a better word

THANKS
Jim
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Happy new year
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

williamb

Postby williamb » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:48 am

My main bit of advice is to research and choose your Dr. carefully. I was implanted in October 2015 by a well respected Dr. in Houston, I was never satisfied with the implant, That Dr. kept telling me that everything was perfect, well it wasn't. The cylinders did not go into the Glans, they stopped well short of the Glans. Had issues with floppy head, soreness from poorly positioned cylinders, Last 1 1/2" of penis tapered (like a spear) , loss of feeling and loss of length. During my last visit to my Houston Dr. he finally agreed (admitted) that I may need a revision and described the surgical procedure to me.
I called Dr. Andrew Kramer, discussed my issues with him , sent him pictures and described my Houston Dr.s plan. Dr. Kramer agreed with all of my concerns or issues with the implant and disagreed with my Houston Dr, on the best way to fix it but said "I think that I can help you and you will be very satisfied.
I went to Baltimore and have a complete replacement on 12/07/16 and so I am amazed at the improvement. My new implant is 2" longer than the original implant, the Glans is well supported, sensitivity is improved, pain has been minimal and I have most of my original length already. This time has been much better than the original surgery.
Go to YouTube ,watch some of his videos listen to his comments. He is a very gifted surgeon, a compassionate and caring man, I do not think that you would be disappointed using him as your surgeon.
Wish you the best
Dave
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:46 pm

Guys,

Interestingly enough, I went to Dr. Kramer for my original procedure. I am very fond of him and know that he is a world class surgeon. He got the cylinders in good, up in the glans where they are supposed to be. I had absolutely no hematoma or swelling like so many guys report. BUT, the pump ended up too high and on the left and in consultation with Dr. Kramer I am having a revision next week with a surgeon closer to my home. So, no one or nothing is ever perfect.

Did I lose length? I don't know. Dr. Kramer's office and Dr. Kramer promised I wouldn't. I don't know because it hasn't been six months yet. He is sure he implanted me with an AMS LGX which increases in length, but somehow the wallet card with the model, serial number, and RTE information says differently. He's researched it and feels confident he did get the LGX in there but none of us are 100% sure. If he didn't that means I may have lost a little length. BUT, the doctor doing the revision says he never uses an LGX for someone who had Peyronies like I did and the model my wallet card says is the correct model for Peyronie's sufferers, so I suppose whichever model I got there are upsides to either. I have asked the new surgeon to try and feel the bottoms of the implants to see if there are RTEs or not. I supposedly have the LGX with no RTEs and again the card says differently.

Whatever, I am happy to have a hard dick again. My sensitivity actually improved after the implant and I'm getting to where most of the soreness is gone. The glans is still a tad sensitive but that too is getting better.

I hope this experience is helpful. Merry Christmas.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

rrrr1212

Postby rrrr1212 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:16 pm

New on here 54 good health scheduling am implant . I have many questions for someone other than the DR would love to see and talk to someone... I live in Boston mass area Not to sure how to get around this site yet Looking at AMS700 concerned about a lot of things ...Thanks
Implanted Feb 14th 2017 AMS700 LGX. Brigham & Womens Hospital Boston Mass

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:37 pm

rrrr1212

Take advantage of this site and learn your way around. There is a wealth of knowledge and help here. As with anything, not everything that is shared here is accurate and also every guy's situation is different. We all have differing experiences of recovery.

BUT, this is the absolute best place to get educated about implants. There are different approaches to this surgery by the different doctors too, so you can't always take one doctor's word as gospel.

I did it all. Worked this site, posted, read others' posts and talked extensively with my doctor prior to getting the implant. And, even with that, mine wasn't perfect and we've had to do a revision. But everything should be better now once I heal up.

Make friends here. We're here for you.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:38 pm

rrrr1212,
Just click on any of our blogs. ;) I suggest mine as I have an AMX 700 CX and it is awesome. 8-) After the last post just click Reply. :)
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

cincinnatus1951

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:40 pm

Tarheelgwb:
I responded to your PM. Please open your PM folder for info.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

Gordon

Postby Gordon » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:06 pm

I am scheduled for surgery Feb. 15th. I think it is an AMS pump. Radical robotic prostatectomy 2013 and after radiation in 2016 the quad mix is not working the way I want it to. I hope I will be pleased with the implant. Having it done by Dr. Brian Christine Urology Centers of Alabama Birmingham.
Married 64
AMS LGX 700 2/15/2017

Return to “Implants”