Kbota is Bionic!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
antelope

Re: Kbota is Bionic!

Postby antelope » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:07 am

Boy is it ever good to see that you are up and around. So glad everytthing went well and continues to go well. Predictions are for a woody winter in Kisatche. Keep us posted as you can. Of course you want to milk this for all that it's worth, but don't overdo it. Mrs K sound like a real sweetheart. lol

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:08 am

Greg, The Dr said he could not milk it for 6 wks. :mrgreen:

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

jackpTenn

Postby jackpTenn » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:23 pm

CJ

When Kbota gets to activation in six weeks he and the MRS are in for a exciting renewal of there sex life. Remember there is a learning curve at 6 weeks but man what fun that is.

At 6 weeks I thought man this is great, at 3 months, that can not be better, at one year it blew my mind how well it works. Now at 26 months the best way I know how to describe how well things are is almost spiritual.

To Kbota and his wife all I can say is ENJOY !!

Jack
Peyronies 1995
Penile Implant 10/08
Dr. Douglas Milam @ Vanderbilt
Normal Again

kbota53

Postby kbota53 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:00 pm

Thanks Greg, Jeff, and Jack. Trust me guys when I say that there is ZERO interest in milking anything today. I suspect tomorrow will be no different. Man, but my nuts are sore. Matt told me the second day after surg would be worst, and he was right. But I just know that better days are ahead.

Aside from a swollen, tender, and "black and blue" scrotum, today is tolerable. Hopefully after a good nights sleep, tomorrow will be even more tolerable. Other than that, I have nothing to report. I've just been laying around like I was special or something today. Of course, my sweet wife is taking pretty darned good care of me. I am so blessed to have caught that little cajun gal 37 years ago.....cuz she's the special one.

Anyway, I went ahead and made my six week appt with Dr Henry today for Jan 28 @ 9am. So that date is my next milestone in this sh!tty PCa journey. And I only partly mean sh!tty journey, because I've met some really fantastic guys as a result.

Okay guys, I'm gonna lay back down now. Can't sit for to long at a time. Maybe tomorrow will be better, plus, I'll pro'ly check back in tonight.

k

knotreel

Postby knotreel » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:44 pm

when you feel up to it, can you post some of the things you are doing for the pain and swelling, ice? where to put it, how long, type of cloths you wear, underware, pain pills asprin type pills, or anything that seems to make you more comfortable.
Glad to hear you are still cheerful insite of the discomfort. It is making me squirm around in my chair just thinking of it, ouchy, ouch, oh boy I can't wait. I just posted my story of my 12 mo. post RRP psa, 0.01, a big whew! That makes me feel better about the implants as I won't have the psa worry till march, well after I become bionic. Hummm. two pumps yikes!
Rest well,
Ron
age 74 married, Robotic RP Dec.2009. Implanted Jan 2011 with AMS 700LGX and AMS 800 AUS. (AMS 1500). IPP failed March 2018 , leak. Planning an AUS revision (total replacement) in 2018, now I need the IPP too.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:03 am

I did not want to bother you today brother. We were a bit busy today as well and did not really have much free time. I figured that you would post an update. Some of the guys told me they chatted with you this morning so I did have some news.

Will give you a call tomorrow. Hope you rest well tonight,.

Cajun jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

antelope

Postby antelope » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:38 pm

Wow it sounds like you're really doing well. So glad. Sounds like all you need now is a little rice and gravy. Mais oui, cher.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Genome

Postby Genome » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:36 pm

I know just how you feel my friend. Every day will be a little better, believe me. I get activated in 11 days. Best wishes to you....my fellow implant buddy.

kbota53

Postby kbota53 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Hey Ron, Jeff, and Greg; Thanks for all the good thoughts coming from south La. I appreciate it mucho. Ron, one of the things I noticed right away was that the Dr's instructions were to buy an athletic supporter - like the ones we used in PE in High School. (not the cup protector-just the supporter) Anyway, it's worthless, because you cannot obtain one large enough to secure and support your swollen scrotum. I suspect it will work okay after the swelling goes down, but it's no good now.

What I found that worked best for me was simply new, and well fitting brief underwear. Make sure you have some surgical dressings 2" by 2" which is what I had on hand. Used these to tape across the incision site which continued to seep blood until today. This morning was my first time to shower and clean up a little, so just before I stepped out of shower, I dribbled a little hydro peroxide across the incision. I expected a little fizz to develop but it didn't, so that was a good sign.

After applying a little polysporin, and a new dressing, I was good to go. Today has been much more comfortable than the past two, and I can actually sit in my computer chair for more than ten minutes without discomfort.

So, I've been catching up on some reading, studying some retirement numbers, and watching a little tv. My wife was ready to get out for a few hours, so she went to town shopping and checking on her mom....For the first two hours she was gone, she called every ten minutes.... Finally told her to stop worrying...

I would say that up to today, that the pecker is larger than normal..not from swelling, but from the device being pumped up slightly. Feels like a half erection. I do have two little red spots on either side of the glans, where they shoved the thread needle through, but it's not sore.

More later.

kbota53

Postby kbota53 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:42 pm

Hey Jerry; We were typing our posts at the same time. I'm glad you're doing well. Let us know how the activation goes.

k

Return to “Implants”