penil implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
infinite19

penil implant

Postby infinite19 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:55 pm

I had my implant about a year and half ago now I am wishing that I had never had it done,I lost around two inch's in length and walking around with the pump in my ball's is very bad.
I must have had my head really screwed up to do this,Now I suppose from what I can read I can never go back to the way I was before the operation,
I am thinking about having it removed ,all I can think about is how bad I screwed up having this operation.I could get a erection once in a while just not ever time so my Dr suggested a penil implant,boy was I ever wrong listened to him.I would think long and strong before recomending this to any one for gods sake try any thing over this.
All I do any more is sit around kicking my self for being so stupid as getting this done.

radiodec

Re: penil implant

Postby radiodec » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:21 pm

Infinite,

I feel for you. You are in a bad place right now.

Quit thinking about how bad things are and find a way to make things better.

I will say that I have had the opposite results. No length lost, pump is there but not a problems, sex is good and fequent now. Would I do it again it conditions were the same, Yes. Is it something to be desired, No. For me the implant was the last resort. Pills didn't work, injections had quit working, so went to implant. YES!

Prostate cancer can mess without your mind! Who would be happy about getting an implant otherwise?

If you need an implant they are great; otherwise, they aren't. You weren't ready, yet. Now work with what you got it can be good.

Radiodec
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

tankerman

Postby tankerman » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:39 pm

I have been doing some reserch and I found that an implant can be revised please find a good doc and see what can be done,, good luck friend. Nathan,aka tankerman
I am 48 years old have had ED since I was 16, I can get an erection but I can not maintain it, tried pills I dont like the side effects, tried Trimix it has been hit and miss, I think I should get an implant.

Bxguy1

Postby Bxguy1 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:18 pm

If you can make it to NY , try Dr Eid.. I heard he handles cases that have been deemed a problem or implant failure that other uro. Implant surgeons won't touch...or if your close to Md try dr kramer
54 y/o and suffered from organic ED (peyronies) for 10+ yrs. Pills stopped working, injections too painful and VED not for us.
Implanted on May 7, 2013 with 24 cm C/P Titan zero angle by Dr. Eid, NYC.

michaelharvey

Postby michaelharvey » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:47 pm

I'd agree w/ an earlier post. I also had an issue initially- an infection and had to get the device removed. After this I went to Dr. Kramer in Baltimore, I'm convinced from having talked to many people that he's one of the best in the world. He does tough procedures and gets referred patients from everywhere. Look him up, good luck w/ your issue. MH

inthezone

Postby inthezone » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:45 pm

Well, I had my tonsils removed last week. At 7 weeks post-implant I'm really feeling the squeeze from both ends for not putting the implant to good use, pardon the pun. At least I have someone to blame for not using my implant - my tonsil surgery, which is a beast to recover from.
Otherwise my future is bright.-
I have to ask - are you in discomfort? Is there anything the Restylane injection doctors can offer?
My balls hurt a little, too, but I'm switching my motorcycle to something smoother, with less vibration. And I'm ordering my third brand of underwear this week. I'm already wearing two pairs at a time to keep everything snug.
- In the zone
AMS 700 LGX Feb 2013.

Matthew

Postby Matthew » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:40 pm

What did you get LGX or TItan?

Return to “Implants”