1.5 Year Post-Op Update

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
NE_Bob

1.5 Year Post-Op Update

Postby NE_Bob » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:36 pm

I don't come to the forum much anymore since these days I pretty much forget I even had ED-Lol This forum was such a help to me making my decision, I just want to help return the favor. I had spoken to a few members here by phone as well and the advise I received was invaluable.

If anyone reads my story, I had a Titan OTR implant done by Dr. Eid in October of 2011. I was 44 years old at the time and had suffered from ED for 6-7 years and had been through pretty much all the treatments. The surgery was a major success and life is great! No loss of size, hard as a rock, anywhere, anytime. I have no experience with the AMS product, but the Titan works great for me! My wife and I have managed to re-kindle our great sex life and we are at it at least 2-3 times a week now. Spontaneous sex happens quite often- like we will go for a quickie sometimes after we get home from work before dinner time. This could never happen before with the injections or the pills...

One major never mentioned benefit I want to share is what I call the "superman" effect. After a few drinks my wife gets pretty horny and I can make her climax over and over. This is even after I cum and she in her words "just needs more". Last session (Sat night) she rode me wildly to three screaming orgasms. One after I had already cum. Needless to say-she likes it! Quite a nice side effect 8-)

I just wanted to share a longer term perspective as most on the forum are looking into the surgery, or just had it. I have to say it is one of the best decisions I have ever made and would do it again without question. If all goes well it is truly a cure to this terrible problem. I don't think even if single with multiple partners that a women would know unless you told her or she "caught" you pumping up. I just pre-pump with my wife to about 75% to start and give it a few pumps here and there during foreplay and she does not even notice. The only way they would know is if they go fondling the jewels and find the pump down in back. If I was in that situation I would just tell her, then she will find out you are better than the average guy out there for sure! Not an issue if you are married anyway...

If anyone has any specific questions I can help with, feel free to PM me.
Always willing to help.

Bob

bob1138

Re: 1.5 Year Post-Op Update

Postby bob1138 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi Bob,
Glad to hear you are doing so well with your Titan OTR Implant.
If you recall, I had the pleasure of communicating with you before your Titan Implant Procedure with Dr. Eid.
I was implanted with the Coloplast Titan in December 2007 after developing ED Post-Prostatectomy in 2004.
Like you, the Titan Implant completely corrected my ED and restored both my sex life and the emotional bond with my wife.
We celebrated our 50th Wedding Anniversary on September 8, 2012 and have been fully enjoying my Implant for
the past 5 years and counting. We both love it!!
We were High School Sweethearts and, after my Prostatectomy, I never thought I would experience that amazing
feeling again. We both feel blessed that I decided to move forward with the Titan Implant Procedure.
It absolutely restored a very important part of our lives!!
Bob, I wish you and your lovely wife a lifetime of pleasure with your Titan OTR Implant!!
Thanks again for sharing your story.

Best Wishes,

Bob

PS: As always, anyone with non-Medical questions re Implant or just wanting to talk, please PM me.

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Wow !!! What great stories.....thanks for sharing guy's :-)

Someday I might also be on the list for an implant....hopefully Medicare will still be paying for them 3 years from now :D

Curt

Bxguy1

Postby Bxguy1 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:47 am

Thanks for the great news !! I have been approved for the surgery with my ins. co. and I'm seeing Dr Eid on the 15th ( he saw me about 2 months ago to start the ball rolling and I also saw his cardiologist Dr. Dubois and he cleared me medically (short of the blood and urine tests which will be done just before a surgery date can be set)...It's great to know Dr Eid did a great job on you so now I feel even more confident with my decision! No loss in size is very important to me because I am not BIG but not small and I dont want to end up small...so I feel better about that. ( I've suffered from venious leak for almost 10 years so there is no pyrones or prostate surgery to reduce my size so I am now pretty confident it will all come out well for me)... THANKS AGAIN! :D
54 y/o and suffered from organic ED (peyronies) for 10+ yrs. Pills stopped working, injections too painful and VED not for us.
Implanted on May 7, 2013 with 24 cm C/P Titan zero angle by Dr. Eid, NYC.

NE_Bob

Postby NE_Bob » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Bob-Yes, I remember talking to you. Thanks so much for your help and guidance!

Bxguy -Dr Eid is great...You are in good hands!
I told him to make sure he maximized the size and he said he would and he did! I ended up pretty much exactly the same size to maybe even slightly longer. I am very happy with the results. I spoke to several of his patients before I went through with it and they were all happy. Best of luck to you!

Bob

Return to “Implants”