I am ready for an Implant.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
greggshere

Re: I am ready for an Implant.

Postby greggshere » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:22 pm

tankerman wrote:Hi guys,, well I just talked to my Doc and he is going to talk to my Uro about about talking to me about an Implant. My Doc said my Uro will most likely try to talk me out of it I really dont know why he would as I have tried the other options,, I will post my progress with my Docs so you guys will have an idea of what I am getting ready to deal with. Thanks guys and hard ones to all,, talk to ya soon byby.

If that is the case, find a new URO. You deserve to have your sex life back, and if you have done all the other things, the Doc's should want what is best for you both physically and mentally.

tankerman

Postby tankerman » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:54 pm

I think the problem with finding another Uro is that I have Kaiser Insurance and I think I pretty much have to go with who they want if I want them to pay for it, I really dont know how it works until I talk with my Uro. I really would like to have Dr Krammer or Dr Eid or Dr Perido as I have done a little reserch and they seem the be the best in the world. Please for you guys who have Implants please tell me if they feel natural,, how close to the real thing are they,, can you feel the Implant inside of you,, is the sansation the same as before ,,I herd alot about loseing size I am already small five and a half inches when hard one in a half inches when soft, I still get hard ons all the time but I cant seem to maintain them for intercorse please be very honest on a scale of one to ten what would you rate the implants sansation,, lose of size,, hardness orgasm ,,will the penis glans still ingorge,,can you masterbate,, do you have to lose weight if you have a big belly before the surgery,, can you still feel yourself getting aroused,, how close is it to normal sex when you didn't have the Implant,, does your wife really like it,, I saw the video of madmax and his wife good video lol after seeing that video Im kind of exited about the possibility of getting the Implant, guys I really need all of your help from all of you I need to know that the Implant will most likely solve my ed problems please guys I want to have sex succesful sex with out having to worry is it going to go down all the time, ok guys I will be on here for about another hour so please share all you can with me, I love you all and may you all have good health and good sex see ya later by. Thank you so much guys.
I am 48 years old have had ED since I was 16, I can get an erection but I can not maintain it, tried pills I dont like the side effects, tried Trimix it has been hit and miss, I think I should get an implant.

greggshere

Postby greggshere » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:18 am

Hi Tankerman, I have not been able to use mine yet, hopefully in about two weeks. :) But here is what I can tell you so far. Flaccid with the implant I am now much larger than I was before implant. There is no more "turtle" syndrome. No I cannot feel anything in there as far as when I am just walking around or doing normal things. Yes I can physically feel the ends of the tubes in my penis if I take my fingers and squeeze around on the shaft and base of the glanz. Does it bother me that I can feel things in there? Absolutely not, because I know those things are what is going to make it work! Does it look normal? Yes it looks perfectly normal flaccid, just much bigger. :)

tankerman

Postby tankerman » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Thanks for the replys guys,, please keep um comeing I need all the info I can get,, may you all have good sex and good health,, again thanks see ya later by.
I am 48 years old have had ED since I was 16, I can get an erection but I can not maintain it, tried pills I dont like the side effects, tried Trimix it has been hit and miss, I think I should get an implant.

infinite19

Postby infinite19 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:28 pm

I think that u would be wise not to even think about a implant,I had one put in over a year and half ago now I really regret doing it

Return to “Implants”