I'm going to go ahead and get an Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
radiodec

Re: I'm going to go ahead and get an Implant

Postby radiodec » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Be sure to realize that there are people that get poor results. Infinite19 is one SteveTex is another. I have no idea what went on for Infinite but SteveTex had significant other problems that contributed to his not so grand outcome.

I had one problem that delayed my implant surgery for 5 weeks, but then things proceeded more ore less normally with only a slight problem surgery time. Prior surgeries such as radical prostatectomies and hernia repairs can leave scar tissue in places that cause delays and alternate procedures.

For me, this led to a better than excellent result. Think long, hard, and deliberate. Can you live with the result if everything goes wrong? Evaluate the probabilities, and then march ahead and don't look back. Unless you are one of the few unfortunates, you will wish you had done things sooner.

Dave
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Return to “Implants”