I’ve got a bad nightmare last night.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
danny1553

I’ve got a bad nightmare last night.

Postby danny1553 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:25 am

I had a dream that I was lying on the surgery table for the penile implant under local anaesthesia. The doc cut open the penis and cut the corpora cavernosa. After that he decided to take a break.
What I did not know was that the doctor was an alcoholic. So during the break he took too much of an alcohol so that by the end of the "recess time" he was no longer able to perform the surgery.
And I lying on the table had to call numerous doctors to find out who in the city would be able to finish the surgery before it is too late...
Really creepy dream. I have been having a headache this morning.
Looks like some inner fears are coming to the surface... :?

k.b.marino

Re: I’ve got a bad nightmare last night.

Postby k.b.marino » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:40 am

Danny, when is your surgery? I will be praying for you. Had lots of people praying for me when I went in and I stayed totally calm. Everyone was amazed at blood pressure and pulse. Even as they were putting me under, I stayed totally relaxed. Hope know this helps.
Age 46, Type 1 diabetes since age 6. Northeast Ohio here Tried orals, injections-single agent, bimix. AMS 700 LGX on 06/28/12 at the Cleveland Clinic by Dr. Drogo Montague

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:46 am

Thank you k.b.marino

Honestly I do not know yet. In a public health care this is pretty much unpredictable but I hope to get on the table within next year or 2... unless tax payer money use efficiency becomes even worse, resulting in even longer waiting time.
The problem with our system is that every time fundig gets increased that results in more generous bonuses for unionized public health care CEOs (I am not kidding about unionized CEOs :x ), union bosses and paperwork/beaurocracy infrastructure while reducing number of doctors, nurces and equipment :roll: .

vladtepes

Postby vladtepes » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:38 pm

danny1553

I was thinking that those things happening just in Eastern European countries like mine :x

Vlad

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:06 pm

The scenario is coming probably from my addiction to horror movies :)
BTW what things are happening in Eastern Europe, surgeons addicted to alcohol or unionized CEOs... or both? :)

vladtepes

Postby vladtepes » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:39 am

Surgeons addicted to alcohol, unionized CEOs and bribery for everything!
You don't need to be adicted to horror movies there, horrors are happening every day!

Vlad

Return to “Implants”