Post-Op Scrotal Bulging with AMS 700 LGX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
asmith

Post-Op Scrotal Bulging with AMS 700 LGX

Postby asmith » Tue May 15, 2012 12:58 am

AMS 700 LGX implantee here.

My IPP's tubing and pump were placed in the dependent position in the scrotum and so low as to protrude and hang lower than my balls. The tubing also is too long and bends outside the natural contour of the scrotal sack such that it is both visible and palpable. When I sit down, I can feel the pump's bulb painfully protruding from and stretching the base of my scrotal sack, especially when I wear jeans. So much is the case that I find myself frequently adjusting my gear to make things comfortable down there.

Also, with the IPP fully deflated, half my dick sticks out to about the 4 o'clock position and the rest curves downward to the 6 o'clock position. This can be manually straightened out by manipulating the IPP's inflatable tubes (usually by pressing my dick between two flat palms). I've also noticed that my fully deflated IPP flaccid dick is the same size, perhaps even slightly greater, than my semi-erect dick was pre-op. In other words, now with the IPP I am sporting a full semi-hardon all the time.

Anyone else have this experience?

ariadne

Re: Post-Op Scrotal Bulging with AMS 700 LGX

Postby ariadne » Sun May 20, 2012 9:28 pm

Your description of your AMS 700LGX is very near the description of mine. Now 18 months after implant, I can say that with the third occupant of my scrotum very visible and the tubing pushing the upper scotum skin outwards forming a visible conture I now find that that these aspects of my implant have become insignificant. I do occasionally have to adjust the equipment when I get into my car or sit on a soft couch. The Uro seemed unconcerned about the tubing bulge, but I agree with you that the tubing seems longer that necessary. As I have written before on this forum, when I feel the hard pump in my scrotum I am happy! This pump, the excess tubing and the inflatable twins in the penis have restored my sex life with my wife and generally make me feel better about my self. I hope that you can begin to accept these changes in your body and find a satisfying use of your new equipment. I bought an athletic cup to wear when I play with my beautiful grandchildren. Protect your investment.

bionic3rdleg

Postby bionic3rdleg » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:34 am

I would second everything that ariadne said. I am only a bit over 2 months out (LGX), and I have already gotten used to the fact that the tubing and bulb hang lower than everything else. I am grateful that I have no worries in the ED department any longer, and the extra length and mass when flaccid is a non-problem in my opinion. Occasionally, I have found that I am a little more comfortable when trying to sleep if I inflate just a bit - no buckles in the tubes, but not yet erect - just uniform.
I hope you become comfortable with the LGX.

I felt like I have gotten my mojo back, to use an Austin Powers term.

reynell

Postby reynell » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:33 pm

I am one week in post op with the AMS 700

I too have the same problem but didnt know if it would correct itsself.
I agree with the other guys. These problems are a small price to pay for getting my sex life back.

After 47 yrs of hidden penis i welcome a little bit of an erection. Having hidden penis was more of an embarrasment than anything.

my pump is in the upper left side of my scrotum above my balls its going to take a little getting use to but thats OK, ive got my life back.

rey

Return to “Implants”