Need Help

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Den5576

Need Help

Postby Den5576 » Sun May 13, 2012 8:14 pm

OK Guys,

I had my Coloplast OTR installed on February 13 of this year and I finally had it pumped up by Dr. Garber for the first time this past Friday May 11th. What an amazing sight that was and it felt so good. However, Dr. Garber did not keep it pumped up for real long before he deflated it again.

After I got home on Friday I pumped my penis back up to see how it worked and to get a closer look at things. One thing I noticed was that the extream tips of the two cylinders extended to within 1/4" of the end of my penis head. And after having it pumped up for one hour those tips were causing me some pain as they pushed my penis out hard. I inflated and deflated it two more times on Friday and with the last one my wife and I had sex for the first time in a very long time.

Because of pumping up three times and having sex on Friday I left things alone on Saturday so some of the soreness could go away, and that helped some. Today, Sunday I pumped up again and deflated it. Then later on I had my wife try to pump me up and deflate me, we did that several times and again the pain was there. After that I needed to put pants on to go away and I was in extream pain as the head of my penis came in contact with the material of my pants. The soreness of my penis head is in two main places, the first is the tip of my head if any pressure is applied aganst it and the second is on the top of the head if pressure is applied to it. In both cases the pain comes from the tips of the cylinder inside my penis head.

My first question is this, "Has any of you ever had this type of pain and what helped you deal with it if you did?"

My second question is this, "How long can I expect this to last until my penis head gets use to the cylinders placing pressure from inside my penis head?"

My last question is this, "Do you have any ideas on how I can wear pants while this settles down?"

Thanks,
Den5576

rlm1818

Re: Need Help

Postby rlm1818 » Mon May 14, 2012 10:54 am

Hi Den --

I have a Titan installed 2/22, or about a week later than you. I did my first official pumping starting 4/5. I found that when pumped at the max, or close to it, it was quite painful at first. Both in the glans, as well as the tips at the other end deep inside me. Painful enough that I couldn't tolerate it for more than very short periods of time (a few minutes). Pumping to lesser levels that still resulted in a decent erection were ok. I have pumped every day for at least 10 minutes, and would stop what whatever pain level I could tolerate for at least 10 minutes. At this point, I can pump to the max (as hard as I can squeeze the pump), and its still slightly uncomfortable, but tolerable for long periods, basically indefinitely. It is still getting better and I expect it will eventually be pain free to pump to the max.

I have also gained about 1/4 inch in length over the time since 4/5. I think I'm at the limit now. Basically, what I think is that I was aggressively sized, and it has taken time for things to stretch out to accomodate the cylinders.

At first I had residual pain for a few hours, but not to the degree you cite. But then, I didn't leave it pumped as long as you did, at first, either. After a couple of weeks, I no longer had residual pain even when pumping to the max was still fairly painful.

If my experience is a guide, and you are perhaps different to some degree, I'd say if you pump regularly it should get much better over time.
22cm Coloplast Titan OTR implanted Feb 2012 by Dr Francois Eid in NYC.
Initial implant experience here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1308

Den5576

Postby Den5576 » Tue May 15, 2012 6:59 am

Thanks for your comments rlm1818. And I am sure that through time I will not have any pain just a ton of pleasure.

I had asked for help in the area of something I could do to help with clothing causing more pain as my pants came in contact with my penis head and the tightness of underwear was unbearable. Well out of the great need to come up with an answer I tried something yesterday that did in fact help a good bit and I want to share it with all men here at FT. Hopefully it will help someone else in the future.

I purchased some condums. As my penis is now fat all the time I was worried about the tightness a regular condum would place on my penis and it's head. The last thing I wanted to do was to apply more pressure through a tight condum so I purchased the Trojan Magnum Condums which are made for a large penis. I put the first one on and it started helping almost right away. However, I am the type of man who pees a good bit and of course the question came to my mind, 'What in the world am I going to do when I have to pee? I can't be taking this condum off and back on again ten times a day. And I surely don't want to put a new condum on after I pee each time.' As I pondered this problem I thought, 'I don't need this condum to function in it's major role to meet my needs so I cut the tip off of it.' That way I could keep the condum on all day and pee whenever I wanted to without removing it. It worked out great and by the end of the day, when I could take my pants off and keep them off, my penis was feeling 95% better.

So if any of you men find soreness in your penis caused by your newly pumped up implant, try using a condum with the tip cut off. It worked great for me and I pray it will work great for you as well.

Den

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Wed May 16, 2012 1:54 am

Hi Den,
First, congratulations on your new Titan Implant.
I was implanted with the Titan in December 2007 and my wife and I love it.
From my personal experience I can say that in time the tissue in your body will grow around the components of the
Titan Implant and it will just become part of you.
Now, being able to get an erection on demand 24/7 is the only way I can tell there is an Implant in my body.
I wish you a lifetime of pleasure with your Implant.

Bob

shadowwolfe

Postby shadowwolfe » Tue May 22, 2012 10:44 am

I had a titan implant a year ago and I had the same problem (I thought it was a problem) of the tips pushing out and causing some pain, but I showed the doctor and it said that is good and not a problem. I am use to it and do not even notice anymore. I think that I prefer to have it protrude a little like that then to have a floppy head.

My fear at the time was could it push through the skin. The Dr. told me you only worry about that if it is to the sides and not straight along the shaft. Like I said, I am very comfortable with it now and like the work the doctor did.
Prostate cancer at age 38? Implant Titan OTR April 28, 2011, Salt Lake City, UT. Line broke 2017 because pump was placed too high and a line was pinched. Replacement October 10, 2017 Reims, France with the new model Titan OTR.

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Everything you're experiencing is normal. Guys with the LGX are told to pump daily for the first 18 months, I'll be the first to admit I don't do it daily, but I do several times a week. This will eliminate the tenderness over time. I recommend ibuprofen before doing this and before having sex, as it not only relieves pain, but also reduces inflammation. Now, 15 months after surgery, I can pump over 30 pumps into my LGX, it feels like real wood, and it will take 1/2 hour or more for any pain to start. I still get tender with pressure from my pants and find that going without underwear is the most comfortable. I do have a bulge, however.
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

Return to “Implants”