AMS 700 vs Titan OTR: Which is right for me?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alan46

Re: AMS 700 vs Titan OTR: Which is right for me?

Postby alan46 » Fri May 11, 2012 8:07 pm

What was your length and girth before you had ED. This is the concern I have about the implant. Loosing length. My pre ED length and girth was substantial and I use a vacuum pump now to maintain my size, in the tube at least. So it seems that you can work your penis up to a pre ED length after the implant with stretching exercises. Can you tell me a little more about how you did it? I would like as much information prior to making a decision. Thanks. Alan

asmith

Postby asmith » Tue May 15, 2012 12:33 am

AMS 700 LGX implantee
Pre-ED: 7-1/8"
ED: 6-7/8" with Trimix
Pre-op IPP surgery: 7-1/8" with Trimix
Pre-op IPP surgery erect in VED: 8" with full negative pressure
Post-op IPP surgery inflated: 6-5/8" (loss of about 1/4")

Any IPP surgeon worth his Demerol will tell you that you will lose at least 1/4" immediately post-op. Likely, you will not regain that 1/4", but some patients do if they actively exercise their IPP. I consulted with the top three IPP surgeons in the USA before finally selecting one to implant the AMX 700 LGX. True to the pre-op consult, I lost 1/4" in length. Girth is also slightly smaller with the AMX 700 LGX, but I am told that this will return to normal after about a year's worth of active use of the IPP. I inflate mine at least once a day. My erection is as hard as a rock and stands out at about the 2 o'clock position laying down and 3:30 standing up. No floppy head. However, the head does not engorge until after extended play. Interestingly, with the IPP deflated, I now wake up in the morning with an engorged head and a fulsome shaft.

Use the VED to maintain your size. As they say, use it or lose it. And if you're having the surgery, it's best to use your VED at least once a day for 30 days pre-op to maximize your potential for maintaining post-op erect length. That's what I did upon the advise of the three surgeons and it resolved well in my case post-operatively. My technique was to pump the VED to about 60% negative pressure, wait 5 minutes, then pump it up to about 90% negative pressure (which produces mild pain throughout the shaft and head); hold it at -90% for 10-15 minutes, then deflate it and repeat the exercise one more time. I did this for about 33 days pre-op and it took me about 35 minutes every night before bedtime. Soak your gear in a hot tub for 15 minutes before using the VED and you get better results, or so it seemed to me.

One other point: It's unrealistic to think that your IPP post-op erect length is going to be anywhere near your erect length while under pressure in a VED. A VED creates significant positive pressure inside the corpora cavernosum, the result being a huge erection under pressure. But neither your natural erection nor one with an IPP is designed to create that kind of erection.

Having the IPP surgery was one of the best things I've ever done for myself and my wife. Wish I had done it 5 years ago.

Finally, which is worse -- losing 1/4" in erect length with the IPP or forever having a flaccid, no-sex dick?

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:57 am

DougAnd here. Wow this good stuff! I'm getting an LGX in Aug. From these posts I can see that even a lousy measurement can be overcome. Very encouraging news..1
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:20 am

Titan implanted 18 months ago.
Pre-op size completely restored.
6.5” flaccid, 7.5” erect, almost 6” girth.
Cycled twice daily for more than 12 months, erect size improved about 3/4” in that time...ditto girth.
Glans is normal, no floppies.
Fully deflated..... no issues at all....usually only deflate fully for surfing.
Prefer to be partially inflated for daily living....looks and feels good, I like the bulge.
Best cock I have had in the last 10 years....my gorgeous GF, the delectable Miss H literally cannot get enough because she is serial orgasmic and enjoys the consistency of my erection and loves me pumped to the max inside her for extended periods...
I am happy to oblige.
Great surgeon, fantastic implant and an incredible sex life
Happy man. :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”