After implant were you really able to regain length

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
steveb

After implant were you really able to regain length

Postby steveb » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:45 pm

I am very curious if men have really been able to stretch back out after their implant. In other words, if you lost 2 inches, were you able to stretch back out 1 inch or 1 1/2 inches and how long did it take to get all you could get back? Also, are their any men who after several years were able to stretch out longer than they were before implanted? I wish every one implanted would please take time to reply.

Thank you!
Steve B
Married 43 years old. Auto accident broke my pelvis in 7 spots which cause my ED

steveb

Re: After implant were you really able to regain length

Postby steveb » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:53 pm

It has been 4 months since my implant and I have not stretched back out any of the 2 inches I lost. I hope many men will say they have regained much or some of their lost length to give some encouragement to those of us still pumping and trying to stretch so all this pain will not be for nothing at all
Married 43 years old. Auto accident broke my pelvis in 7 spots which cause my ED

madmax

Postby madmax » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:58 am

steve I have been reading your post with great interest...I pump mine up every day twice a day I had 6 inches when it was normal and a little less than 5 when I was able to pump it all the way after implant was done...hurt like hell but that goes away over time...and over time I have made it to about 5 and 1/4 inches but dont believe it will get any longer...not sure what to say to you or how to comfort you with words does it work better short than it did hard..look at it that way...a bit shorter is way better than none at all...take care my friend..I hope you the best and hang in there...Max

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Yes. I'm back to pre surgery length at 10=1/2 months. Search on my posts, you will see how I've addressed this issue repeatedly. Search the topic "LGX Log" in implants, I have pictures of my dick before surgery with the tape measure on it. If someone wants to stop over, I'll let you measure it now yourself so you know it isn't mirrors. I may be the exception to the rule, but I can honestly say, I did not lose!

Dave
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

steveb

Postby steveb » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:22 pm

What I am really wanting to know is the first time, after the implant, you are able to pump up your new implant, if that length was 4 or 5 or 6 inches, how many inches has anyone been able to gain after that point. Whether it take 6 months or a year or 5 years. Are there any guys out there who have actually been able to gain length by pumping up 1 or 2 or 3 times a day. Has anyone out there ever gained any length after surgery? If so, how much length and how long did it take to gain that extra length?

Julios

Postby Julios » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:34 pm

I would find responses to this post VERY helpful as well. I get the whole "better short and hard than big and useless" thing, but most of us want to MAXIMIZE our size where we have options, or avoid pain, cost, etc where we don't. That's all I'm saying, and I think steveb too.

For example, now I get 5" using trimix, and Dr Karpman says I'll only get 4" with an implant, (but that PROBABLY I'll gain 10 to 20% back with an LGX over time. He also said nothing will ever give back the 6" I used to have).

To one of the responders to this or steveb's previous post yesterday, who is trying to decide between staying with trimix versus an implant (as I am): my Dr said research has demonstrated that over time, Papverine (part of trimix) is known to cause Peyronies disease or fibrosis of the cavernosis from plaque build up, and this causes penile shortening too. Men on this site have experienced that, (e.g. Jackp).
Age 54
RP July 2010. All nerves spared on right, 25% on left
Pathology: T3b, Gleas 9, Pos Margins, EPE
Currently on ADT
Using Trimix successfully: 0.08ml; 20MCG Alprostadil 1MG Phentolamine 30MG/ML Papaverine

infinite19

Postby infinite19 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:33 pm

It seems like I have gained a inch back in the last week r so,all I have been doing is streaching it a few times a day

steveb

Postby steveb » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:55 pm

That is awesome that you gained an inch back in a week! I hope you continue to gain length back! How long has it been since your implant infinite19

Beezer

Postby Beezer » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:32 pm

I talked to my doc about this very topic as I too am considering an implant, currently 13 months post RRP. I had read that a penile traction device before implant surgery helped to reduce loss of length and he concurred there is a benefit. From everything I have read the traction device should be employed for 6 months as a minimum and 4 to 6 hours a day(5 days a week).

My doc won't do my surgery until the two year RRP post-op mark just incase the 30% nerve bundle that was left wakes up enough for natural erections. So I have invested in a traction device and will get to stretching things before the surgery date sometime next year. BTW, I too have been using Trimix and have noticed a change in the shape of my erections, not consistently tubular, a bit Coke bottle shaped. This has me concerned as I have been injecting since the 3-4 months post-op. If this rate of change continues injections will be less than satisfactory, I already get burning from the PGE1 but tough it out for the intimacy.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:20 am

I don't believe it's necessary to use a "traction device" for six months four to six hours a day. In fact, there was an empirical study that indicated using a vacuum device for two months, ten minutes a day produced maximun benefit prior to implant surgery. Specifically, the article states: "Those who were using it for around 10 minutes without the constriction bands seemed to be getting the most length...Those who were using it longer did not appear to be getting any additional length...."

http://digital.healthcaregroup.advansta ... tid=20#/28

KMeister

Beezer wrote:I talked to my doc about this very topic as I too am considering an implant, currently 13 months post RRP. I had read that a penile traction device before implant surgery helped to reduce loss of length and he concurred there is a benefit. From everything I have read the traction device should be employed for 6 months as a minimum and 4 to 6 hours a day(5 days a week).

My doc won't do my surgery until the two year RRP post-op mark just incase the 30% nerve bundle that was left wakes up enough for natural erections. So I have invested in a traction device and will get to stretching things before the surgery date sometime next year. BTW, I too have been using Trimix and have noticed a change in the shape of my erections, not consistently tubular, a bit Coke bottle shaped. This has me concerned as I have been injecting since the 3-4 months post-op. If this rate of change continues injections will be less than satisfactory, I already get burning from the PGE1 but tough it out for the intimacy.

Return to “Implants”