A week ago today

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Willywalker41

A week ago today

Postby Willywalker41 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:47 am

Implanted a week ago today and feeling decidedly better every day. Pain is nearly gone except at incision sites and a chaffed dick. A long way to go but already getting excited about prospect of being able to have penetration sex as it’s been a good long while. Seems a lot of guys on here dwell on size and sure everyone would like to have a nice big cock but in my experience a good hard one combined with skills will get the job done.pca surgery and peyronies afterwards left me a wet noodle that was useless so I’m stoked to get my cock back and if I lost an inch or two fuck it at least it’ll work again. Enjoy hearing all you guys storylines and am thankful to have somewhere to pass a little time while I recover.
58 yrs old
Pca and peyronies
Ams ms August 9 2018
Searcy Arkansas

Willywalker41

Re: A week ago today

Postby Willywalker41 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:50 am

Sorry bout double post ???
58 yrs old
Pca and peyronies
Ams ms August 9 2018
Searcy Arkansas

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:42 am

Willywalker41 wrote:Implanted a week ago today and feeling decidedly better every day. Pain is nearly gone except at incision sites and a chaffed dick. A long way to go but already getting excited about prospect of being able to have penetration sex as it’s been a good long while. Seems a lot of guys on here dwell on size and sure everyone would like to have a nice big cock but in my experience a good hard one combined with skills will get the job done.pca surgery and peyronies afterwards left me a wet noodle that was useless so I’m stoked to get my cock back and if I lost an inch or two fuck it at least it’ll work again. Enjoy hearing all you guys storylines and am thankful to have somewhere to pass a little time while I recover.

Oh Willy, I couldn't agree more. Several guys dwell on the fact that they lost an inch or two.. While I can see why they might be upset, I am just over the moon that I can have intercourse with my very attractive wife and go as long as we want or our bodies will allow it. My wife is super re-energized about sex. Prior to the ED, she was not even a little interested in sex... now, she makes plans for it and practically attacks me and slams my dick in her throat... I love it, even with my 5.75" :D

Larry

Willywalker41

Postby Willywalker41 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Wow hope my impending resurgence goes es as well as yours. I also have hottie wife and tho she says what we’ve been doing was fine ( everything u can do without boner) can tell she’s counting the days too.
58 yrs old
Pca and peyronies
Ams ms August 9 2018
Searcy Arkansas

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Larry10625 wrote:even with my 5.75"

That is a bit larger than the average-size dick, Larry. Enjoy! :D

kosh200

Postby kosh200 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:08 am

Fellas, it is so reassuring to read posts like this. It gives us all hope. Frankly, I really don’t care what my final measurements will be as long as it works for both my wife and I. Thank you for this post!
45 years old. Diagnosed with Peyronies over 5 years ago. Successfully implanted on 9/6/18 with a Coloplast Titan 18 cm + 3 cm RTEs 4.5”-1st Activation, 6.25” three months of cycling. Dr. Levine. Chicago, Illinois

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:24 am

Willywalker41 wrote:Wow hope my impending resurgence goes es as well as yours. I also have hottie wife and tho she says what we’ve been doing was fine ( everything u can do without boner) can tell she’s counting the days too.

See Willy, and I really do get it, the women want the closeness, all the emotional stuff we can't give them with a vibrator. Sure, my wife's Ultra Touch 2 will give her several orgasms, it can't do to her what I can do to her. Recently I discovered that I also need the whole package if I am to achieve the big O. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”